giles county high baseball

hercules99

since it got erased i thought i would write it again.this could be the most overated team in the state this year.. i know they have some key returners coming back in jimmy greene, josh haney, and ryan price which made all-district but they will carry on the tradition as the other seniors in the past.just like last year when they even had the holt kid they couldnt even get out of the district.so dont get your hopes up down there in giles because it will end in heartbreak yet again.good luck battling the likes of loretta. i predict lewisburg to get first and fairview second. i havent heard much about page up here yet but i will get a report on them i do know they got their ace pitcher back but not sure about the rest of the squad. i just have been reading all the hoopla about giles and just dont see it happening they will crack like always......but goodluck anyways..sorry to be the one to break the news... goodluck

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hercules99 I don't know where you are getting all this information about this years seniors are going to be like the last few years.If you look back at last year giles came in second in their district and lost to marshall county 1-0 in the championship game.It was a hard battled out game and it was anyones ythe whole way through it.What team do you play for?Giles County has great sopohmores coming up this year with outstanding talent.Their seniors with Jimmy Lee Greene,Tyler Middlestead,Brandon Wall,Ryan Price and Josh Haney has to be the best senior class that Giles had in a while.Not saying that the haven't before but this is one of thre best I have seen that they had.But you can say whatever you want to say just don't be surprise to see Giles County win their District.

i do believe last year, marshall co and page played in the district championship game. hercules just staed his opinion and know it is time for you guys to prove him wrong. hercules how did u base you decision anyways? everyone has there right to an opinion. right now fairview is looking good but we haven't been able to get on the field so we haven't gotten to face live pitching or anything. how is everyone else looking.

yall will need luck against everyone. im telling you dont get all excited cause yall have a few good players.i know that. but it will be the same ol story in giles, this year as the ones in the past.giles has had good players before and nothing to show for it. maybe it will be different...no nevermind it wont.same ol story in giles again. good talent nothing to show for it.i dont play ball anymore,just a big big big fan of high school ball... sorry for speaking the truth about giles county.

rp44 how is giles co. looking so far this year? i know that everyone has been limited due to the weather. fairview is looking good, we haven't gotten our basketball players back yet. so we are missing four starters from there. but everyone else is looking good. how are u revcovering. any word out of lewisburg on how they will be?

Alright I dont know why you are jumping to conclusions that Loretto is going to be dead last in the district this year, hercules. Last time I checked the season hasnt even started yet. Us at Loretto know that we wont be last in the distrist and that is all that matters. Cause when it is all said and done and the smoke has cleared everyone that has been hating on us and saying that we will be dead last, WILL BE WRONG!!!!!!!! I also dont see how you get that Giles Co. will be terrible this year in the district. I think that you need to stay off the baseball boards untill you actually know what baseball is and what makes a good team.

Listen tiger and hercules......how about yall two just worry aout what is going on at your schools an let us and Giles worry about ours. Just b/c we havent been at the top in awile doesnt mean that we stink. I am by no means saying that we (Loretto) are going to be awesome but we will turn some heads. I mean sure Marshall will be tuff again this year but they are NOT unbeatable. Anyways best of luck to the district!!!