Div II 189 lbs

Guest WG318

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen all the matches and I agree that Greenwood loves to stall on Goodman more than his other opponents...I believe that Goodman beat Greenwood both times last year and he learned this year to stall on him...it doesn't mean that he isn't a good wrestler but that's the way it looks in these matches...also, Greenwood seems to get the pull with the referees, I guess because of Ryan!!! Overall record between the two I think is Goodman 4, Greenwood 2.

I watched the "high scool game of the week (football)", covered by Blake and Pat when Goodman was a junior against FRHS at MBA. I thought Goodman was as bad a ------ as I had seen for a while. I could not believe he did not DOMINATE this year in F-Ball. Then I heard someone say he was fat for wresteling....I saw him beat Jes in the first match at MBA.....He looked fat....BUT BUT BUT very strong and agile....I have not seen him wrestle since then but was glad to hear Jes won.......I think Jes wanted it more all along....I believe if Blake really wanted it...he could have hurt his opponents.....GO JES ......TAKE YOUR 4.0 and have a blast in college. Blake....stay cool with yourself, you are a superman by strength and looks....stay away from the pressure of others and give praise to yourself and your family.....GO IRISH

Guest ika2004

Allen34

We know we're not good at football, but we dominate yall in every other sport except prancing you mama's boy. And we will reinforce our dominance over yall this friday night on the basketball court and the parking lot after the game.

See you at the game, later

[Edited by ika2004 on 2-19-03 9:09P]

oh springer, you sick, sad little boy. I'm surprised at you. I still had a little respect for you, even after talking yourself up the whole year about how i would get mine in the tournament, and then running away like the chump that you are(true champions don't shy away from competition). But after coming on here and not only embarassing yourself but also your team and your school, I, as well as the rest of the wrestling community i'm sure, have lost all respect for you. I think you are pathetic. if my words have angered you then come to the state freestyle tournament and do something about it( i will wrestle 215 and heaveyweight just so we don't miss eachother). Otherwise shut your mouth and grow up.

[Edited by fatty4life on 2-20-03 1:18P]