Green vs Bradley

sly

Hey Smallie! Did you read the article in the Chattanooga Paper today? Did you see to comments from the TSSAA offical regarding Green's inappropiate conduct? My question to you is did he coach last night against Ooletwah or not? If he didn't coach was he allowed in the gym to watch? Thanks.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheTruth

Cleveland coach Aaron Green did not coach last night. He was in the gym for the "senior night" recognition ceremonies before the game, but was not in the gym for the game. He sat in his classroom and worked on the academic responsibilities of his job. He returned to the gym after the game was over. The school, not the TSSAA, imposed this penalty.

I hate that it took this experience to expose, publicly, what everyone in District 5 has known for years. Other coaches in this district have the same feelings about what goes on with Stacy Rymer and Bradley, but Coach Green is the only one that was man enough to do something about it.

Maybe now, the TSSAA will take off their horse blinds and change a rule or two to ensure a fair playing field. A good start would be to prohibit any referee to call a game at his or her alma mater and the same should go for anyone that is employed by their school system.

Another thing that needs to be done is for the TSSAA to clean house in the Athens Association of the corruption and prejudice that has been shown towards Cleveland High School by that association.

It strikes me funny that the TSSAA will suspend a player, or a coach for inappropriate behavior, but there is no recourse for a coach or school to take against a referee. It will only get worse until the TSSAA gets a backbone and starts making strides to improve the system. Mr. Beck and Mr. Carter, Show us fans, which support your statewide programs, what you're made of. Take a closer look at what's going on in the Athens Association. History speaks for itself.

To: The Truth

Once again you must blame someone! Did you watch WTNB last evening, I guess not since you don't live here. Get a copy of the tape and you will see your relative (Mr. Chandler)got his call right (jump ball) and you will see Mr. Rymer's call was right.

We will see who is a "MARKED MAN" the next two weeks, and you will not have the Athen's Association or Danny or Stacy to blame. Give your son some money $250.00 it's coming, just bank on it.

Since you tell the (TRUTH), tell everyone the TSSAA option it gave the school!!!!!!!!! :)

And this is not Stacy or Danny.

Well Truth...if you go back up the page to your own statement you say the school imposed the punishment on green by suspending him for the Owls game, and before you get finished running your mouth you say that the TSSAA will susupend a coach...you really should make up your mind and you really should change your screen name to something more appropriate, I have a few suggestions if you care to hear them.

And by the way, were you in the classroom with green taking care of his academic responsibilities too?

"... and the truth will set you free." ;)

Coach Green is doing a wonderful job at Cleveland. I admire him for being the real young man that he is. He said what hundred's of people in this area have wanted to say about Stacy Rymer for years. He did not just get this way this year, it is a pattern for him. As they say, "You cannot change the stripes of a Zebra". I am sure the same occurs for Stacy and his stripe of loyalty to Bradley. :confused:

Hey Truth(?), Spin it however you want but Coach Green was going to be punished by someone(TSSAA or Cleveland) for his inappropriate behavior. If Green had any class and concern about his image he would also publicly apologize to the Ref, Cleveland and Bradley high schools for his inappropriate behavior. How do we expect our students to learn from the Toby McKenzie sponsored program "Character Education" if the teachers and coaches won't set the example for our students. I believe I saw recently on the "Jones-A-Tron" the character trait for the week was "Character"...Remember if Green didn't do anything WRONG he wouldn't have been suspended.

Guest TheTruth

Hey Bigo40! You must be a graduate from Bradley! Only you would make a statement like you did. READ THE ENTIRE SENTENCE!!!!! No players were suspended, no schools were suspended, and not coach was suspended by the TSSAA. Yet you took a fragment of a sentence and tried to twist it to look like I was double-talking. Go back to Bradley and try to pass that Resource English class again. If you're tired of trying to accomplish that task (3 years of Resource English is a lot for someone of your mentality), then try putting your focus on tractor pulls and NASCAR.

How about the return of Stacy (oops!) I mean equanimity! How in the world would you know about what the TSSAA said, or did, to coach Green if you're not an insider? Oops! There goes that 9.5 size shoe in the mouth again. WTNB?!!!!! Now that's a credible source!!! Who's in charge of sports on that station? Mr. Creggan? Haha! Now that's a non biased show. For everyone that doesn't know; Mr Creggan is Bradley Bear supporter. I can't say if he's a graduate from Bradley or not. His son wrestles for Bradley. He's the one that hangs out at all Bradley games with his 1970's Bleach Blonde Jeri Curl mullet. If that is the source of your sports information equanamity, then I'd be willing to bet that you have a subscription to the National Enquirer.

I love when you two put post up here. It just shows what

kind of people really graduate from Bradley.

No, Equanamity, I'm not Danny Green. If you're not Stacy, then how do you know how much Danny needs to give his son? :D