Yellow Jacket Baseball

rdsteamboat

Young, Young, and Younger!!!

8 freshmen on the team. Team is working better than the past. We want heart. Lost two pitchers over the last two weeks. We will be raw but athletic. Tough schedule. The clubhouse is very nice. It gives the kids something to be proud of. Field is coming along. Must thank my grounds crew of John Carey, Mike Carey, and my assistant, Coach Cothron. If we can get the outfiled in better shape, it will be alot nicer. This weather needs to give us a chance. Hope to see lots of folks at the games. email me at coachdavy@yahoo.com for a schedule. ;)

We at Trousdale County are looking for someone to scrimmage either Tuesday or Wednesday. We will travel because our field will not be ready. Looking for a controled scrimmage. We will only have about ten players due to having seven in basketball. Anyone interested can email head coach Davy Cothron at coachdavy@yahoo.com or can call my cell phone at 615-633-6029. :o