top10 players in 8AAA

untame

Guest DrTurn2

This is a tough one, but here it goes.

Bratton, Grey (Columbia); Griffin, Rodgers (Tullahoma); Relford, Crabtree, Summers, and Puryear (Franklin Co.); Clark (Coffee Co.); Whaley (Lincoln Co.); Horn (Shelbyville)

That's 11, but so what.

I agree with most of those players. However Josh Horn plays for Columbia State. You might look out for Derrick norris and Adam Bates though. Derrick can hit with anybody and Adam is clutch.

I left out a couple. Check out Frazier. He has as good or better a glove at short as anyone in the district, and is a very, very tough out at the plate. Joe long will be tough on the mound.

I am not very good at remembering names so I reley on Levie for that. My choices are Col. Bratten and Grey. Tull. Griffen and Rogers, Shelby. Frazier, L.C. Whaley C.C. Clark, McNeese, and Vincent. F.C. Crabtree. Summers is a good player but I could'nt pick him for the top ten. I can't beleave a player could come from 2nd. team to top 10 in the district in one year. I know I didn't 10, but that leaves me room to add. Good luck to ever team, I hope everybody has a good season.

Top 10 in 8AAA:

1. Bobby Bratton Columbia

2. Kenny Griffin Tullahoma

3. Zack Gray Columbia

4. Courtney English Columbia

5. Chris Scott Lawrence County

6. John Whaley Lincoln County

7. Dustin Crabtree Franklin County

8. Adam Clark Coffee County

9. Derrick Norris Shelbyville

10. Mark Chaney Tullahoma

Bratton is my preseason MVP pick. Griffin and Gray are the two superior pitchers in this district. Not to offend anyone I didn't put on my list, as there are many other quality players in this league.

It is hard to pick the top ten players. When I think of top ten players I think of all around players. The top 2 in my opinion would be Bratton & English from Columbia. Top 2 pitchers Griffin From Tullahoma, Gray from Columbia. 1B Chaney -Tullahoma, Clark from Coffee Co,Whaley from Lincoln Co. are not great players but all are good all around players.Nothing against Crabtree of Franklin Co.but he is a Jr. who has not proved it with the stick maybe will this year. Norris is one of the top power hitters but would be a DH on most teams. Columbia has the most talent in my opinion with Tullahoma having alot of good players that are not stars such as Vol St. signee C Blackman. I guess other than the ones mentioned I would have to wait to the end of the year to fill in the entire top ten.

i would say.... Josh Oliver, Grant Nickell, Zack Gray, Bobby Bratton, Courtney English (columbia)- Kenny Griffin(tullahoma)- John Whaley (lincoln co)- Dustin Crabtree (franklin co.)- Chris Scott (lawrence co.)