Creekwood @ Lewis Co. Senior Night

goldenboy

Everybody needs to come to Lewis Co tomorrow night and watch a great bunch of seniors play their last regular season home game. We've got four senior boys and one senior girl. These guys have worked thier butts off all four years and are all great ambassadors to our school. They are led by Chris "Wild Buck" Seiber, who I accidentially forgot to mention last night. The other seniors are Johnny "Mex" Mendez, Jon "Corvette" Lavett, and Kyle "Bone Daddy" Hamm. Seiber will be making his first start of the year and expect him to come out hot. I talked to him earlier and he said he was going to talk to Jeff, who does it all for the Tippi Ti's, about giving him an oop. I think it would be great for Jeff to oop Seiber. What about ya'll? I can't forget to mention our only senior girl Ashley "Thriller" Tiller. I don't really know what to say about her except that she's really good at softball, I'll let somebody else say some good stuff about her. Creekwood better be ready because the gym is gonna be rockin tomorrow night. Buck, Mex, Bone, Vette, and Ash do it all for the Tippi Ti's.

It didnt look to bad tonight, considering that Lewis Co. usually never plays good against horrible teams. But games like that they need to work a little more on team ball. I won't call any names because he did a good job and i dont want to take anything away from him, but he just was a bit of a ball hog tonight. Good luck next week.

Guest TheLastActionHero

All I have to say is giles co who, we beat creekwood (AA). It was great seeing all of the seniors go out in a good way. Hopefully we can keep it going next week and onto da-Boro and thats the bottom line because thelastactionhero said so.