Who Dat Talkin Bout Beatin Them Eagles

Shaniaguy24

First off I would like to say congratulations to the Eagles!!! They deserve alot more respect than what you people give them and I think that their record this year proves that. They play as a team and that is alot more than I can say for others. I've seen many teams play and some of them seem to have one certain player that thinks he is a gift from above....there isn't an I in Team is there??? or do i not have all of my ducks in the right row??? Grant you some players are outstanding, but the last time I checked it was a TEAM sport. **Xtreme...you were nagging Shaniaguy for misspelling basketball BUT look at you in your last post...By the looks UP it, district and region if THE make it, and EXECPT for the minor set back. Correct me if I am wrong but you seem to have a minor set back in Spelling and Grammar. :) We're going to make it the 6th trip to the 'Boro, right Eagles???

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you tried so hard to correct your mistakes but guess what...YOU STILL HAVE ONE MISSPELLED WORD....let me help you out. It would be the word EXCEPT but you have it spelled EXECPT. Try spell check in the future!!! (LOL) OH and I just noticed you have a few more grammar mistakes that I seem to have overlooked earlier. It isn't they GOT great players, it is they HAVE and Midway can pull OFF an upset. Just for the record...here is the post.

Well I can't wait til you guys Win the "BASKETNALL" Championship. Good Luck with it. Yes you Beat Harriman but by the looks of it they started the season slow and ended great(Execpt for the minor set back last night) And Midway can pull of an upset. They got great players and if their team plays with heart they could do it, plus they are at home for the District and Region if they make that.

[Edited by XtremeLoco on 2-21-03 7:50P]

[Edited by EagleEye22 on 2-21-03 10:44P]

Guest webb24eagle

This was one of if not the best ball game that I have ever played in. I respect the rockwood players and coaches. There were some things that happend in the heat of the moment that probally should have not happend.Bout the fans of rockwood I will have to say is the most rude and taseless that I have been around. This is from a players point of view and I can easily see how a coach could get very angry. We didn't have enough room on the bench and anyone on the bench was getting cursed the whole time. We had things thowed at us from water to candy to anything. The notified the administration at the start of the game and they said there was nothing they could do. The comments were horrible,and if you think that the district or region is going to be that "ruff" of a game then half the rockwood team will be fouled out at the end of the secound. Takeing nothing away from rockwood,they have an excellent team and coaching staff. Look foward to a game in the region if we both make it that far.

ya know i can't believe some of you cosby fans who think we are tasteless, ya know if i'm not mistaking ya'll was just as bad. storming our court and jumping up and down on it showed a great sign of disrespect that is worse than be cussed out to your face. and what your cheerleader's were doing after the game, was some crap to. ya know we took that we lost and we know that there will be another time so if we both make it into regions will see who can handle the pressure when it counts the most.

Well, I'll tell you this...This is just a thread of immature people being babies. Yes Cosby won...it was a great game! Everyone played very well and did awesome! As for Rockwood being tatseless...that's crazy..they support their team just like anyone else! If you don't like it tough! But Cosby isn't the nicest people I've ever seen before either! So, everyone should get over it and just wait till the region! :)

Wow, this thread has a lot of posts since I read it last.

EagleEye22, you must have had a great English teacher pointing out all those mistakes. I've been down that road with Locco before, he just doesn't get it but he's a great supporter of his team on this board.

ShaniaGuy however, should know better. :(

This was a great high school basketball game. What was said,

thrown, or gestured in the heat of the moment during that intense contest is over and should be forgot and not rehashed over & over here on CoachT. Both teams have great fan bases and it was an intense contest. I however have heard reports from the players that "the rude and tasteless" comments from near the bench were unbelieveable.

I agree with the couple of posters that have talked about what a great game it was and how great the sportsmanship was between the teams and coaches. Let's support our teams

but bashing other fans, players, coaches is not the way

to do it.

These are the two best teams I have seen play this year (and yes I was at the hancock game). I hope it works out so both teams can end up in a sub-state game and not have to play in a semi-final. I think both teams would represent East Tennesse well at The 'Boro.

Go Eagles...!!!

Great post if i knew how to give a good mark I would, I only was teasing that dude cuase i thought it was funny, I guess I kinda made him mad lol. O well you were right and I said it before it was one of if not the greatest basketball game ive seen. And I really don't know what was said towards the players, execpt the one before the game, because I was siting a good deals away from it. But ill tell you one thing im sure most of what you heard was not from students.