What about Healy of Boyd Buchanon?

mynameis

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if they have offered, but St. Andrews would be a good fit. They have a great staff, and like to throw the ball around. I think Will and Clint Satterfield's boy could make a difference in the program. Not to mention Will could get an ivory leage ed. in the South. They have some of best facilities around.

I love af football, but hey i am at a different school now,going through the same things i went through then, now, but two years ago at a little unknon school, as the d-line o-line coach then I put Will through a little test. if they were to beat us well!they did"nt but probably should have. They were to solidify their their line that game in the rain. Wills classic move is to roll right to shift the defense then roll right where he has 2 options, non witch i was fond of However with his outside shoulder covered, and taking a regular pounding,Will was out of his zone! AF will put will out of his zone. He is too little and too tallented of a ball player to confront d-1 d-ends and sam l-backers. Or may I say too smart! Trust me go to sewanee or mtsu and light up the world.

Oh, by the way, U.T.C.S smartest move in last ten years. HIring Allison> Allisons smartest move as head coach to date, hiring Gwine Matthews. His biggest folley, over looking heart of city. Iron Will! Although Will took a but whipping in are region game, he remained a leader and fought to the very end. Cried like a baby, and I wept with him, but In a different way. They bounced back and everyone knows the rest of the story.

Will Healy is certainly an outstanding young man and a football player. However, Will's strength on the football field is with his arm, not with his legs. If Will went to Air Force, I'm not sure he could make it playing quarterback. I'm not saying I don't think he could make it; just saying I don't think he could at qb--and here are my reasons. First, he's had no experience at all to the true option offense. I watched Boyd in the state finals game---for those who don't know, the option Boyd ran and the option Air Force runs are at totally opposite ends of the spectrum. And the other reason is that Will is the city's leading passer---he needs to go to where his strength is. At Air Force, the quarterbacks average between 5 and 10 throws a game! Will, which is what he's trying to do no doubt, needs to find the coach and institution that won't care about his size, and look at what the young man can do and has done on the field.

Volunteer, I was'nt puting MTSU in same catagory. I am just saying they run a similar offense to witch Will is better suited for. Sewanee and MTSU run the exact same offense. Different competition I agree, I think Will could be successful either way. These are only a few schools Will could be successful in going to. AF, navy, are teams that run the midline, and Will is not a D-I running back.