TO: FRHSRULES

Guest defygravity

Guest HighTest

I guess it depends on how you look at it. Do NOT try to make this person feel any worse than she already does. Its not a good thing. Think about it. Its done and over now forget about it.

Guest defygravity

sorry to hit on an touchy spots (and i mean that)...but for hickoryhusker- what happened was kristen archie from father ryan argued a call that a ref had called and he T'ed her up. Then at the end of the game, one of ryan's coaches literally had to yank her up to shake the harpeth hall players hands.

Kristen Archie is a very good player who is truly fun to watch...however i think her competitiveness got a little too out of hand and it came across unsportsmanlike...the game last night was incredible to watch im sorry for those who missed it.

Guest oletimes44

All together however, it was a fun game to watch. Kristin Archie is a good player, and a good point guard, she just needs to learn how to handle her emotions. But I must say I love watching Harpeth Hall's point guard, Nancy Sisk play for a number of reasons, one being that she is one of the most poised players I have seen in a long long time. She really kept Harpeth Hall together when they could have lost it. This team is so unbelievably balanced! How can you stop a team when they have 5 or 6 players that can score in double digits at any given time! Freshmen Julie French and Stephanie Holland really stepped up last night, they did not look like freshmen out there. All in all, another great game played by Father Ryan and Harpeth Hall.

I was invited to see a great player from Free Will Baptist Bible College do his thing against a very talented Kentucky Christian team at a site just off West End. I was weakened to get a frothy cold one before traveling to Franklin Road to see if the Lady Irish got the win...I'm pretty sure it was two MBA boys who informed me of the HH win. Congrats to HH (Nancy Sisk) for your fine victory. I hope Kristen Archie and the rest of the Ryan girls can recover.....my biggest worry is FRHS not advancing in states because of insecurity. Even if they lose to HH in regions they can advance and have hope. FRHS needs HUMILITY right now because Harpeth Hall is a VERY GOOD to borderline EXCELLENT girl's high school basketball team. FRHS needs to realize they had a GREAT shot of winning both games.....You could have won both, stay together and live for the next day....and most important...show respect to your opponents if you lose.....if you can not handle this...don't lose again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harpeth Hall is the real deal. I finally got to see them play on Friday and let me tell you it was a site to see. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, and if anyone knows what Sisk says before her free throws, fill me in! A kid who plays best under pressure, what more can you ask for?

Guest oletimes44

The difference in the last game and this game was that the technical cost Ryan the game this time. last game it officially sealed the win. last game, had Archie not intentionally fouled Bohannon , the outcome still would have been the same. this game, had Archie not yelled at the ref in the most recent game, the outcome may have been very different. On Friday night, Harpeth Hall was only up by 1 when Sisk went to the line and then she nailed all 4 free throws. Those free throws won the game, whereas in the last game the free throws at the end were not as crucial.