cosby's mark mcgaha?

lovin12

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dollywood? if Havens brings his A game he'll put a leash on the SuperBeast and turn him into a little puppy. McGaha is good, no doubt, but I think EH brings more to the table. but hey, that's just my opinion. as for the game, it's questionable. i have a class wed. night in oak ridge, but i might skip and go cheer on the 'Kees. i think their might be a upset brewing (knock on wood). what are your thoughts on the game CosbyEagle? i think it should be a close game, good D from both teams, but i'm pullin for my boys. from past experiances and watching hoops all the time, i've come to find out it is extremely difficult to beat a team 3 times.

Greenback-70

Cosby-68 in OT

hopefully EVERYONE will come ready to play

GO 'KEES!!!

Who dat talkin about beatin dem Eagles?? GREENBACK

Guest cheercoach1

The Cosby Eagles are a great team. It has been an honor watching them make history over the past few years. I am so proud to call these young athletes my students. They are very special on and off the court.

As a coach, I know how difficult it is to teach team unity. It seems there are some individuals that think everything revolves around them and they can do no wrong, but this year's team is special. I commend the Cosby Eagles and Coach Flatford for and outstanding season and working together as a team. I am extremely proud of EACH player on the team for their continuing efforts time and time again.

Good luck during tournaments. Your cheerleaders will be there cheering you on to victory.

COSBY CHEERLEADERS RULE!!!!

There may be an upset brewing. I'll admit it is hard to beat a team 3 times. Still Havens is good but he is not able to toy with the minds of the other teams. Mark is great. I would put my faith in Mark as opposed to Havens to run cross court and make the game winning shot as Mark did at Rockwood. Haven doesn't seem to be in control as much as marky, either. I predict a good game for a while but i think a team will pull away.

SHANIA AND ALL OF COSBY RULES!!!!