LA vs Cannon Co.

TNTWO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!! I PROLLY DO NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE BOOZE BUT EVEN A DRUNK COULD TELL THE WAY CANNON COUNTY PLAYS.IF YOU WILL NOTICE IN MT OTHER THREAD I SAID THE ONLY WAY CANNON WOULD WIN IS IF LIVINGSTON PLAYERS FOULED OUT.WELL GURLEY SAME AS FOULED OUT.HE DIDNT PLAY HALF THE 2ND QUARTER AND THE WHOEL THIRD QUARTER.IF IM NOT MISTAKEN I SAID YALL WOULD THROUGH SOME CHEEP SHOTS AND PLAY DIRY AND IF I WAS AT THE SAME GAME AS YOU THERE WAS SOME OF THAT TO.THE THING IS CANNON HAS YORK FRIDAY NIGHT.YORK SHOULD WIN BY ABOUT 30 BECAUSE IF YALL TRY THAT CHEEP SHOTING AND DIRTY PLAYING THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE I THINK TATE AND LEFFEW WILL BRING YOU DOWN A NOTCH.I CANT WAIT TILL I SEE ONE OF YOU THROW LEFFEW A CHEEP SHOT.LOL GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.THE GOOD LORD KNOWS CANNONS GONNA NEED IT.

I think you got it backwards you were the one talkin trash to me tryin to make me mad. But hey i'm not hard to find. I think your a classic case of the bighead we used to be cool you were the only one down there that could keep his mouth shut now you think your top dog in our district (which obviously you aren't) and it goes straight to your head makeing you "think" your bad news. and your really not. But still no hard feelings here, unless you wanna make it that way

im not really saying that cannon is dirty this year because i graduated last year.all im saying is every year in the past i remember going up to cannon county and it was the dirtiest game ever.i know we played cannon county four times and we came out victorious.when we could walk to the dressing rooom after the game people would spit cuss and throw things at us even on the way to the bus.ive never been to another place were things happen like that.i went to the cannon county and jackson county game this year at cannon and i have to say i didnt see any of that but im sure it goes on out on the court.why would it stop now after so long???????????????????????????????????????????