bhs

lilQB

Kenny is for real! I wrote on here before the season started that he and some of the others would make some noise this season! Well, they surpassed my expectations and Kenny, let's just say he's a sophomore and his future is as bright as he wants it to be! He's very strong, but anyone who knows wrestling knows you have to be a pretty decent technician to place at the state! I think that the Blaze Wrestling team had an excellent year and I personally want to thank Coach Levi and staff for their dedication the last three years! We had one state qualifier the 1st year, 2 the second, and 4 the third year! The way I see it Coach Levi is doubling state qualifiers each year, could 8 be the magic number next season? Hey I "BELIEVE" it could happen and it's got nothing to do with "magic!" Just lots of good coaching and some very dedicated wrestlers! I enjoyed a great season with you guys, work hard this summer and it can only get better! Thanks guys, your buddy SLIM! ;)