Districts at Lewis Co.

louisvilleslugg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have gotten better by playing a boat load of single A teams and the mighty Lawrence County Wildcats. How do you know you have improved? The only way to get better is to play tougher competition, otherwise its impossible to gauge your improvement. I am not knocking you guys because I would say the same about G.C. if they had that schedule.

Giles will more than likely take it all, but there is potential for lewis to keep it close. I say giles first lewis second. Lewis needs to keep the turnovers to a minimun, and capatalize on as many mistakes giles co. makes. It can be done. it should be interesting to see how lewis will approach the game. Good luck to all the teams. Especially the seniors.

Guest kelvy04

lewis shouldnt overlook Page just yet.they did beat them earlier in the year.should be a good battle for 2nd b/c yall dont really have a shot at beaten GILES CO.good luck to all teams

[Edited by kelvy04 on 2-25-03 10:12P]

Thats right. But I know for a fact that Lewis Co. is not taking Page lightly at all. They know that Page is a good team. I think the Page/Lewis game might be the best game of the week to watch if you like close games, because whoever plays Giles is not likely to win. I just wanted to let you know that noone is being overlooked. But anyways, nobody thinks that they were going to beat Giles. Giles is by far the best team and it will take WHOLE lot to make it a good game with them.

[Edited by RoyDMercer on 2-25-03 10:20P]