PRESEASON POLLS ARE OUT!!

hatchet

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Halls deserves to be in there, and that's coming from a former Lake County player who had some wars with Halls in his four years. They basically dominated the district and the region last year, and had a 3-0 lead on USJ in the sub-state game before giving up four runs in one bad inning and losing 4-3. I don't know what they're losing or have coming up, but they should have a couple solid starting pitchers and some good position players. Nice to see a small, rural public school in the rankings, anyway.

IF YOUR COACH HAD SENT IN SOME INFO ON YOUR TEAM I MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET SOME INFO ON YOUR SQUAD THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY HELPFUL IN PUTTING THIS POLL TOGETHER. I TRY AS HARD AS I CAN TO MAKE THESE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE BUT I NEED AS MUCH HELP AS I CAN GET. THANKS, JD YOU MAY ASK YOUR COACH TO SEND IN SOME INFO, WE HAVE AN ONLINE FORM WHICH MAY BE SENT TO MY EMAIL THANKS AGAIN

AND YES THE POLLS ARE GREAT CONVERSATION, FUN TO TALK ABOUT, BUT THEY MEAN NOTHING, IT'S ALL DONE ON THE FIELD!!!

[Edited by jdmtpb on 3-2-03 5:15P]

I agree that it is tough to predict what will happen. I was only giving my thoughts. Those who are doing the polls can not see every team in the state play. They have to rely on the information that they are given.

There is no doubt that Halls will have a good team. But, I don't know if they will finish in the top 10.

I believe that USJ has a pretty good shot at winning another state title this year.

[Edited by JumpinJack on 3-2-03 9:24P]

jdmtpb...Please don`t use all CAPS in your posts! It`s hard to read and it is considered improper etiquette on a message board.

VG

Posted by jdmtpb:

IF YOUR COACH HAD SENT IN SOME INFO ON YOUR TEAM I MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET SOME INFO ON YOUR SQUAD THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY HELPFUL IN PUTTING THIS POLL TOGETHER. I TRY AS HARD AS I CAN TO MAKE THESE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE BUT I NEED AS MUCH HELP AS I CAN GET. THANKS, JD YOU MAY ASK YOUR COACH TO SEND IN SOME INFO, WE HAVE AN ONLINE FORM WHICH MAY BE SENT TO MY EMAIL THANKS AGAIN

AND YES THE POLLS ARE GREAT CONVERSATION, FUN TO TALK ABOUT, BUT THEY MEAN NOTHING, IT'S ALL DONE ON THE FIELD!!!

[Edited by jdmtpb on 3-2-03 5:15P]