Is Ezell any good?

RyanRowdy

Ezell has gotten a new coach. If that coach would have stayed, 3 starting defenders would have played most likely. They competed last year with the teams in their district. They lost to all of them but they played well with them. Their new coach has moved a lot of the old players around and have them in differnt positions. Their strikers and midfield are good but their defense is not.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I I really don't appreciate you questioning my math skills, especially considering that you attend Ezell-Harding. Obviously they are good enough to be over .500, and I realize that ten wins and two losses consititute a winning record. However, their record means nothing if they cannot do anything in the district tournament. As I said before, they could be good relative to many other teams in A/AA, but if they cannot beat the teams in their own district, then they are of no relevance to postseason teams. The district is much too strong for Ezell to affect anything. As a former player and coach at one of the schools you claim Ezell "played close", I firmly stand behind my opinion of the district and maintain that your claims are nothing but pipe dreams.

A pipe dream? First, do you think Ezell is lacking in Academics? Second for us not being to good, we are number 1 in our district right now by beating MLK who always has a strong team and also tying Goodpasture 3-3 in a game that ezell dominated. If not for a messed up defensive lineup we could have easily won that game. We controlled all the midfield and had the ball on there half almost all game.

• 3 weeks later...