LEWIS COUNTY BASEBALL!

Guest MADMANCOKER

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the 2 best players they will have this year in my opinion will be Mendez and Hamm(seniors)(both are very quick and agile, both have good arms). Last year they swapped at the shortstop position and w/ Mendez also pitching along w/ Hamm at 1B and pitching. Next they have senior Seiber who will probably play 2B(quick). Another senior, Hampton, who didn't play for stupid coaching reasons.He will probably be at 1B and DH(could show some strong power at the plate). Another senior is Carroll, who didn't play because of coaching reasons(when he gets into he will be pretty good). He will probably do the catching. And the last senior but certainly not least is McKnight(the best overall athlete on the team. very quick, can hit for power and can cover the entire outfield, and he has a cannon). He is without a doubt in centerfield. Another possible outfield position will be w/ Watson,junior,(good arm and could possibly hit descent). Street,junior, will probably handle the other side(very quick also). Wills,junior, will be another outfielder/1B(can hit good when he gets into it, good arm). Frazier,sophmore, could be in there in the infield at some point in time also(he can be thrown in any where in the infield).Also there is Sublett,sophmore,(he has a great arm, not a hitter but he can pitch). There are some good newcomers to the team this year too. They will help out a lot with speed and defense and once they get into the rythm of things, they will be able to hit good. If I can think of anything else I will let you know.

Ok I will reveal myself, but everybody knows who I am, I am none other than, Balla, Yea you heard me mann, My name is balla, straight up playa. And golfinman23 is my bro, we do it all for the Tippi Ti's and the basketball girls. Jacketpride, I think we will have a respectable team this year, we won't be a laughing stock like we've been in the past. We now have a good head coach and a the same assistant we've had for the past two. This year could be the turning point for our program, the year it is all turned around. And I will say whatever I want to about kinnerd until he stops me.

I would like to apoligize to the people that had to read what I wrote earlier, I let this piperwoman get in my head and did what comes natural, argue. Now I'm not apoligizing to piper but to everybody else that had to read that. Yes I have a problem with kinnard but I can't settle it because, well quite frankly he's scared of me. Now I'm going to leave the baseball board and not post on it until the seasons over. Thanks for having my back Guns, and Coker. And thanks for saying good stuff about me 1GR81, I wish I knew who you were.

GIRLHAWK...GIRLHAWK....What is that??? Man do they teach those AWESOME comebacks in Mt.Pleasant??? I didn't even know that half of ya'll down there even had computers...Or even knew what a computer was...for that matter....Anyways about the whole Mt.Pleasant players coming down to LC...I guess they just wanted to be on a winning team for once...And please if you are going to be dogging everyone on here at least learn to type..."Bassball","Woundur","Againts" what does this all mean???Is it EBONICS or what??? Please respond...PidePiper...and it's "Pied" :D:D:D