Lewis County Soccer

GOLDRANGER

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DaveAttell

Is Coach Joe Harrison still coaching this team or is he now strictly on the spanish all stars? I've been away for a while and need to catch up.

Coach Harrison made a short appearance this week, he led th soccer team to 3 straight victories. Sky leads th team in goals so far, now this is only th preseason but it looks like we could be state champs. Now on to th Coaching situation, Harrison quit after jus 3 games, he has decided to take a deal with a Brazilian team. This could be one of th biggest moves in th soccer industry. Harrison was quoted to sayin "I jus fit in better with Brazilians" and also "This move could make or break my coaching career". From all of us at LCHS we would just like to say good luck to u coach in all u do. :):):(

[Edited by wadata on 3-8-03 12:01A]

Andrew Saiko and Fransisco Rezendve names were brought up for th new coaching job, but the price was just to high to get them. Mr. Magee (th names Irish) is most likely gonna be th coach. A deal with Magee has been under way, and he has attended several practices this year. It was also rumored that Sky has mentioned he would leave th team and return to th farm if Magee got th job. I have no clue why he would jepordize his professional career over a coachin situation. I will find out more and keep u up to date on th situation around LCHS.

Why would you need foreign exchange students if you have Kenneth "ARVIL" Tucker on the team..I mean he is about the greatest player I have ever seen and he is supposively going to Canada to get a "professional" to pierce his lip..(Don't worry Mr. Pace it'll be out during school)...Anyways I really think that Lewis County will dominate this year but...Without a coach that is true to the team then what are they suppose to do? I truly think that if Michael King were to Coach only one season with the Lewis County soccer team then they would be set for life...Oh one more thing Melissa Bradley is Horrible at soccer and please don't let her have a physical so she cannot play tennis...

All FOR NOW...BUT...MORE TO COME... :)

Today LCHS shocked th world when they hired Skys Dad to feel th coaching vacancy. Coach Skys Dad was hired over Mr. Magee (th names Irish) and several other top notch soccer coaches around th world. Everyone here at LCHS is proud to have Coach Skys Dad bring us his wisdom on soccer. Coach Skys Dad once lead his team at th farm to a 6-0 record to win Th Farm Championship. Coach Skys Dad will leave his solar home at th farm and move in at Roy D. Mercers house jus till his brand new solar home is complete. Everyone when u see Coach Skys Dad thank him for takin this job. Terms of his contract were not discussed, watch ESPNEWS for updates on it.

Coacht Skys Dad has already went out and recruited the top players in the lewis county area,they are:Andrew "Swift Racket" Perkins.yes everybody knows he is a tennis god but in the off season he has been known to tear it at memorial park.he has lead the sharks to 3 wins in 3 seasons.Next is Wonderful Wendall Doree he will definatly be the team captin with him winning a gold medal in soccer last sememester.Next we have no other than the man himself David French.David is known for his awesome foot moves and killer defense which he has only allowed 1 person ever to get around him (which was doree).Next we have David Yarbourough making an apperance on the team with this being his first soccer year.Starting at goalie is none other than the wall himself Butch Cassidy.He has been known to stop 2 or even 3 balls before he needs a smoking break.Pleaz Townley will be the main goal scorer for the panthers cause he has the best moves in the game.when he runs you can't tell which way hes gonna go cause he has the lean goin.coach expects big things out of him.Next there is Robert Rawdon he has the blazing speed and will have the ball and be down the field before you know what happened.Jared Cowly will also be making a start for the panthers.he clams to be a good soccer player but i'm thinkin its just the guys in uniforms.And finally we have the man himself Justin "byegod" Coker starting for the panthers.i think he will be a big help if he can keep all the ladies off of him.it has been rumored that casey anderson is after him and this could affect his play.i guess we'll just see.