Lewis County Soccer

GOLDRANGER

I have just found out that Coach Skys Dad name is Jim so i would like to apologize to Coach Skys Dad for any inconvience it might of caused. Great job so far Coach Skys Dad on th great recruting u have done on gettin th best talent in Lewis Co. to come out and play soccer.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to make a huge announcement.Jim has recently informed me that he has recruited the 10th man for the panthers.It is none other than Stacey Picha.As a child growing up in Kanobe,Alaska Stacey was the son of the world famous soccer star Jose Cuervo.Jose had won 3 World Cups and shocked the world with his retirement.Then Stacey was born.Jose taught stacey all the tricks of the big game and soon stacey became as good as his father.everyday after the eskimo school got out stacey would take his soccer ball and head out to the frozen lakes to play 1 on none.But that all changed one day when stacey got mad at always winning and he kicked the ball and a killer whale broke through the ice and stole staceys ball.stacey was devistated and he swore that he would never play soccer again.that all changed when staceys buddy justin leroy coker was drafted by jim.stacey hoped on his sled team and mushed his way all the way to hohenwald.jim quickly realized who he was related to and picked him up for the team.stacey was promised pleny of playing time if jared gets a little out of control on the field.once again jim has done it.

I would just like everyone to know that you have been mis-informed. Coach Cloud Nicholson will NOT and I reapeat will NOT being moving in with me. These were all false statements and it disappoints me to see lies on here. Right now I do not have an open room for him. It's being filled by Icky Duvall. And for all you morons out there Icky meant nothing by "Dis ish da nite", he was just blabbing.

Roy D. Mercer if u would go look out side Coach Skys Dads electric van has broken down and he needs a place to stay. By th way Ickey told me "Dish Ish Da Nite" refering to th nite that he moves out, so now u have an open room, this wont be a permanent stay, its jus till his new multi-billion dollar solar home, with indoor field is complete. So have a heart Roy and let him move in for a couple of days till it is built.

But he stinks, and I think the government is looking for him and I don't want them over here trying to get him. I'm not sure if his big Booger Green van is electric or if it runs off hemp. I'm not sure but I really don't want him over here if it's possible. But it he cant find anywhere else to stay I guess he can stay here. I mean it does mean a perfect season to bring him here to coach. What ever he needs I will do.

too bad harrison left he was a great coach at soccer and spanish all-stars. so harrison if you're out there you need to come back like right now. so leave your job at Domino's and come back to the ole LC soccer squad and before you leave Domino's bring me one more pizza.

that's all I have spoken.