Lewis County Soccer

GOLDRANGER

i just thought i would let everyone know that stacey picha is not giving away anymore pairs of nike shocks.he told me today that coker and dupont took his whole stock so he will not be giving them away anymore.also there was almost a huge lose to the soccer team yesterday at memorial park.it seems that smoove was jelouse of wendalls soccer talent and was going to eliminate wonderful wendall for the price of only 5 bucks (frankly i wish someone would have given him the money).this could have been a huge lose with the panthers only gold medal winner out for the year.the 11th man stacy picha might have been able to rally his team from that huge lose but i still prefer to have the gold medalist on the team.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a slight set back for the return of Pete Reeves. He got in trouble this weekend with his mom because he took apart the motor in the family van after his mother distinctly said "NO!". Therefore, she decided to sell his lawn mower. If you would like to see for yourself it is sitting at the corner red light close to the Shell station. If you are generous enough, please buy it and give it back to Pete. The team really needs him and he doesn't have a way to get to school. So please be generous and give accordingly. Thank you on the behalf of the Reeves family. ;);)

I'm glad somebody finally told me the scores, I've been dying to hear them. I heard Francisco Rezendve tore it up, scoring all of the goals for his team. I also heard dickens was there as well as Caleb Wix and Tim "I eat glue" Abair was the ref. I also heard that and I quote "that nickie girl thats on the basketball team was there". It sounded like a great event, I wish I could of been there. Keep us up to date with the scores everyweek Hunt4.

Guest Keeper21

First of all who is Lewis County. 2nd Are you guys trying to say you can't when games without this so called asome coach of your or what?? It seems to me that is the way you guys are taking the whole thing about your coach! I don't really care because we don't even have to play you guys. I would look forward to getting a new coach but ours old like I did this year. I'm sure our coach didn't have the coach ablity that yours did.... any comments! seems like your coach has drop you guys and ran.

;)