WHO WINS REGION 3-1A?

jacob2745

It will definitely come down to South Pittsburg and Boyd Buchanan. I think these two teams will be the two best teams in the east next season. I think they will definitely play twice. Whoever wins the regular season game will not necessarily win the game in the third round. I think both of these teams are shoe in for the third round of the playoffs. The meeting in the regular season will just determine where the rematch will be.

What about Whitwell, they return 10 on Off. 9 on Def. Could be better team than they had 2 years ago. More speed, depth, and entering 4th year with new strength program under Wes Green. Program should be primed. Boyd lost a lot this year, I am not sure they can recruit, so they should be rebuilding. South Pitt team to beat this year, 2nd will be between Boyd and Whitwell. Although Either team could upset South Pitt.

I do not think Whitwell win be as good as their team two years ago. They just do not have a "Bubba" his little brother is ok but not near the player he was. As for Boyd I do not think they will be as good as last year, granted they are still defending region champs. I don't think people realize how much losing a player like Will Healy hurts a single A team. I watched the Blue Cross Bowl on TV and I saw where Whitwell lost Nelson, Miller, Jones, and #2 on defense. Offensively though they started more than 3 seniors. They lose most importantly their QB(Healy), RB(Nelson), WR(Jones), and 2 or 3 lineman. I think it listed starting 6 seniors on the offensive side of the ball. Oh yeah Jacob my name is Jim.

Guest IceTray

If your QB is returning tell him to watch out for #17 from Boyd because from what I saw he hit him pretty hard, in fact he hit him so hard he didn't want to play anymore. So I wouldn't look over Boyd because the are not rebuilding they are RELOADING ;)

Well, I am certainly glad you guys don't have anything to worry about. As a matter of fact I would'nt worry about S.Pitt or Whitwell because I know it will be easy to replace Will or Willie and the other guys. So kick back and enjoy your off season, because you guys are reloading, Im sure Vic and Wess are not even thinking about 1st place. To make matters even worse on the other teams it may even rain!