Lawrence Co.-Franklin Co.

ccalum

LCHS came into this game disappointed over a tough loss to Coffee Co. and without their top player in Ashley Helton. Kaley Hughes another top player was hurt during the game. Ashley is dealing with bad shin splints right now, but Coaches Wild felt it would be better to sit her and get her ready for next weeks regions. Lady Cats and Coaches Wild will take on which ever team is next. They are not ducking any team and will face any and all teams. They are not scared to play any team at this point. We need to get healthy and be ready to roll come Monday. A Cat that's wounded could be very dangerous when cornered. :o

Anything can happen in tournament play. You never know what can happen when two teams meet on a neutral playing court. The Lady Cats seem to always find a way to pull together. Don't underestimate the Cats or their coach!!! Go Lady Cats!!! Good Luck!! Hope to see you in Murfresboro!! ;)

First of all, I understand that the Region brackets are determined by how you finish in the district tournament. It was the post by ccalum that I was refering to. He was asking or stating that LCHS might lose to Franklin Co. so they would not be bracked with Shelbyville. If they both are lucky to win they would play an elimination semi final game next week. I was saying that our coaches and team will not be losing a game to duck playing Shelbyville, so they could be in opposite brackets. ;)