Centennial best team in the state?

Austin03

Apparently, errors cost teams the game. From what I saw, Palivka had a very pivotal error against the Big Red, ruining his teams hopes of winning. Mistakes will cost you. D2 baseball destroying another weak D1 opponent. As for MBA killing Father Ryan, I see a very good game that could go either way. Keep your hopes up Centennial and achieve your first goal of winning two games in the regular season.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know maybe it was close and a vital error gave a team momentum to score some runs for a win?? You seem really ignorant; you should be smart cause you go to MBA, but apparently they don't teach any comprehension of details or anything. I know more than you think; and I know more about MBA than you'll ever know. I will put my money on that too.

I'm already inside your head, get over it.

[Edited by GaryKnows on 3-13-03 8:54P]

Hey McDaniel, i'm sure that it was alot closer than the score showed, and Gary Knows alot more than you'd expect. As for Centennial, i know alot of guys on the team and they are competitors----it's tough to decide the caliber of a team after it's 2nd or 3rd game. Good luck to them the rest of this year & i can't wait for the d2 season to get goin.

MBA was a tough game for us, we didn't hit or field well at all but I still think we are near the top. Other than that game we outscored our opponents 45-20 in 4 games that well over ten runs a game. I know FHSRebel can't say anything else about us. And oh yeah McDaniel we stole, how many bases off you oh yeah 5, and how many did you throw out oh yeah,0. You don't need to talk any more either.

Technically I can still say whatever I want. I could say it was a fluke that it won't happen again. I could say many things. But unlike CHS fans, I have class and I won't say any of those things. Congratulations on beating us and I can't wait till we play again, even if y'all do kill us again. There's nothing like the intensity of an inner-city rivalry and that makes it fun to watch.

Centennial is by far one of the best teams in state. They have a very strong rotation and is deep in every position by experianced players which could beat anybody on any day. I'd just like to see if someone could find a weak point in the line-up ( which is stacked ) and try to take a shot at it, you can't!! ;) When u play them, don't expect a win on your record.

umm, i think we can put most of the blame on the catcher in the mba game. 4 out of the 5 pitches our baserunners stole on where fastballs, nothing in the dirt, and pettus was holding runners as best he could considering he knew everyone who got on first was going to steal (although not many achieved this lofty feat). from that, after the catcher received the ball, u could probably time his release with a sundial. he seemed like he wanted to run the ball to second. hey austin or bubba or anyone, im in ohio right now for my grandfather's funeral, could you keep me posted on our games while im hear. thanx.