Any Possible Coaching Jobs????

TORNMAN

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sitdownshutup

coaching is more important than defense!!and they say that wins championships!just as stated above a good team w/ a good coach will beat a great team w/ a sorry coach 9 out of ten times!congrats to golden eagles coach

I hope the coaching position at my school comes open. I dont play but i have friends who do and they cant stand the guy who does coach. We had the weakest schedule in the state i think and only won 10 games. But hey we beat richard hardy 3 times WOW! Go tigers :D

Guest tnvolsfan

Sounds to me like you are talking about whitwell. Why cant the boys stand their coach? Is it all of them or just your friends? We beat them badly twice this year and it didnt seem like the boys played hard.

Yeah tnvols i am talking about whitwell. The reason the boys dont like him is because they dont believe he knows what he is talking about. They hate the offense they run and they say he just gets on their nerves. But hey we did beat richard hardy 3 times and somebody called clintch. :)

Mike Poe does a fantastic job at Science Hill. The program is not slipping. Lets give DB and Charlie Morgan credit for having an outstanding team. The Hill is in good hands with an outstanding coach. I have met Mike this year and have been impressed with his team on the floor and how he cares for those young men. Don't count the Hill out yet. Great job to both coach Poe at the Hill and coach Morgan at DB. These are two great teams that just happen to be in the same district.

Guest tnvolsfan

Coby sounds like your friends that play for this guy need to go talk to the coach if they dont like him like you say. When we played them at home they didnt seem like they cared much of course that was after the big rain delay.