Region 3 and Region 4 Round-up!

HUCK

REGION 4

Shelbyville is a pretty good lock to host sub-state. Since Lawerence Co. got third, they will be in Shelbyville's bracket. I see Cookeville or White Co. on the road! Nothing is ever for sure in this region though!

Shelbyville 8AAA #1

Oakland 7AAA #4

Lawerence County 8AAA #3

White County 7AAA #2

Cookeville 7AAA #1

Franklin County 8AAA #4

Coffee County 8AAA #2

Riverdale 7AAA #3

This is what Region 4 is looking like! Murphy Center

REGION 3

Region 3 at Cleveland. Cleveland is in Driver's seat to host a sub-state. Brainerd is spoiler, but they don't play to good on the road! Bearettes are always contenders with Harlow and Glasner!

McMinn County 5AAA #1

Red Bank 6AAA #4

Bradley Central 5AAA #3

Ooltewah 6AAA #2

Brainerd 6AAA #1

Cumberland County 5AAA #4

Cleveland 5AAA #2

Soddy-Daisy 6AAA #3

Region 4 Semi-finals for 3/5/03

Lawerence Co.

Shelbyville

Cookeville

Coffee Co./Riverdale Winner

Region 3 Semi-finals on 03/05/03

Bradley Central #3

McMinn County #1

Cleveland #2

Cumberland County #4

All District 5-AAA

[Edited by HUCK on 3-5-03 6:51A]

Huck,

region 4AAA tournament at Murphy Center, M'boro, starting Monday, Mar. 3. Usually the 1-4 matchups are on Mon. and the 2-3's on Tues. It's always awesome girls bball on semi night, on Wed. Usually region 4 teams are a lock for state if they can get to substate, but I'm not sure this year. Any thoughts on who's got the best shot in 3 to get to state?

There has been a change in the location for the first rounds of the region tourney for region 4. Number 1 and 2 from district 8 will host number 3 and 4 from district 7, and number 1 and 2 in district 7 will host number 3 and 4 from district 8. Monday night, March 3rd will be girls action starting at 7:00pm at the host gym, and Tuesday will be boys action at the host gym starting at 7:00pm as well. The semis and finals will be held in Murfreesboro at Murphy Center as usual. Thanks.

Thanks for the correction. I had not heard that until now. Obviously I've not paid attention much this year. I guess that's good and bad. It's good that my Lady Raiders get at least one more home game, but it's bad cuz I don't get to watch all the teams in Mboro. I know it's kinda good for the kids (home game, no 10:00 start times), but I smell something else with this that the TSSAA is always interested in: money.