Cookeville vs. Franklin County

thekeg55

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened on the last play of the game? We were listening to it on the radio and did not understand what went on. Sounded like FC drove the length of the floor and shot a layup but it was waved off. Is that true???

Win or lose FC proved all those doubters wrong who thought they would lose by 20 or so. We are proud of you all not just on this game but all season.

Please

FCHS hasn't had the best season, but I know first hand that the Rebelettes have more of what it takes than any other team out there. No matter what they have determination, strength and always give 110% out on the court. People please Cookeville by 20 or 22! They are not that good. Yes they were first in the district, but FCHS isn't that bad. They remind me of a bigger Huntland Team! The game should have gone the Rebelettes way last night, but due to a lousy call (even the other team admits) by a referee that remains nameless the girls lost a nail biter. To you that say it was going to be a blow out have some faith. I pick the Rebelettes as the Team for 2004-2005 season. I have a hunch. Go Rebelettes and Keep The Rebel Pride Alive!

- Jamey Hawkins

[Edited by mynyt on 3-4-03 9:25A]

[Edited by mynyt on 3-4-03 9:29A]

Guest ghhj5

I wasn˜t at the game but I read some articles on it. It sounded to me that it wasnt Reed that night who Cookeville couldn˜t have won without but Redus.Redus had 13 of the points. She was the defender with the steal at the end of the game that could have easily been a lay up for the other team. Correct me if I˜m wrong like I said I just read about the game. Dont get me wrong Reed is a great player but she isnt the only great player Cookeville has and she for sure isnt the only reason why they are winning.