Knight-Karper

Guest scout101

Guest scout101

I was watching the district 11A tourney this week, and saw two girls that impressed me tremendously... One from Forrest, and the other... Eagleville.

Kori Knight and Sara Karper, they play similar ball... they are both quick, and I THINK play alike.

Both have a quick 1st step, likes to drive, but also pull back and shoot the 3. I watched them in the regular season, too. But i never noticed it until now. they are about the same heighth, maybe knight a little taller. But are these 2 junior or seniors.. or are they even in the same class? Are they looking to play college? I watched them play against eachother. They both have SO MUCH heart... You can tell they love the game of basketball. I just thought I should post and give my opinions on these girls, and congrats forrest on beating Eville for 3rd. anyone have any opinions on Knight or Karper? Please post... :D :confused:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loseyoself

Knight and Karper are both Juniors. I dont know if they are wanting to play college, b/c i dont know them very well. I have watched them alot, but yes, they absolutely love the game of bball. I was talking to a friend of karpers after the eagleville m/c game and they said that karper is one of the greatest kids you will meet, shes very respectful. Although when i saw her play against m/c she got a little mad. lol. but she has SO much heart, and yes i agree they play alike. I noticed that, last season... Knight hops alot, just like karper does.. Put these 2 on the same team and i bet they would make great team-mates! Knight kind-of hesitates to shoot the 3, but karper pops it, no hesitation at all. Knight likes slices right down the lane, so does karper, but doesn't do it as much, thats more of like Rigsby's job... she does it very well though. Who would have thought to come up with a post like this one.. Its kind of funny.. but i agree with everything u said Scout. They are similar ball players. do they know eachother off the court? I have no idea? I'm sure they have talked trash on the court with one another, lol, jk.

Congrats to Forrest on beating eagleville for 3rd.

who do these 2 teams play in regions?

:confused:

I have seen both of them play b-ball (Sarah more) and I agree that the are both big players on their teams. I am very lucky to have Sarah in my class at Eagleville and she is extremely great person. Personaly I think she feels her spot well (slightly better than knight) and the Lady Eagles team. Hopefully she will be recognized more for her skills. As for colleges from what Sarah has told me, she'd like to play college ball for Vandy in college. I belive that she has more than enough talent to play at college hoops level. Keep up the awesome job girls!!! :D:D

I know both Knight and Karper pretty well. From what they tell me, they dont care where they play... as long as they play college ball. I must say, Knight and Karper are alot alike, on AND off the court. I wouldn't say they were GREAT friends, but I've seen them talk alot.

I cant say who is a better ball player, b/c they both are excellent!! probably 2 of the best guards in their district. They do play ALOT alike. I have noticed that too. and people do recognize them, they're good ball players. i agree i think this is a weird post, who would think of something to post on coacht like this? but its creative, i like it. anyways, They are very similar people, you'd be suprised. :(:(:D:D

Guest bballchick25

Yes, i agree with Hockeytown! I've obviously heard that these 2 young ladies are wonderful people. I know some people that know these 2 girls... They ONLY say great things about them. I guess they have their heads on straight. Its great to know that people really enjoy not only watching kids in 11A, but learning about them...I've notcied that they do play alike, too. These 2 girls have alot of fans supporting them in regions. So, Knight and Karper, do great at regions!!! everyone will be watching you guys. Lets hope everyone is injury free... Maybe some 11A teams can upset some 12A teams! what time do forrest and eagleville play? I know Eagleville plays Monday... but what time? and forrest... tues? :confused:

I don't know the Eagleville girl, but she is good. Kori Knight is one of the classiest teenagers you'd ever want to meet. And she is a FOUR sport athlete, count em, FOUR. And she is equally as good at each as she is the other. She just loves to play, whatever the sport, and gives it her all.

Congratulations to both Sara and Kori. You both deserved the all district honors.

I believe the Lady Rockets play Perry County Tuesday night, third game. Go Rockets! See you in Eagleville.

[Edited by LovethoseRockets on 3-2-03 6:19P]

yes sarah is my cousin, and she and kori are good friends they talk on and off of the basketball court! they did actually go to someone for lessons! The same person that could explain a lot of the alikes between them!Sarah is an all around great person! cousin, sister, daughter, student, basketball player you name it!

I played AAU with Kori Knight and she is a great athlete. When I played with her she was only a freshman in high school and already had trendous talent. She has only gotten better with each year. She is a very well rounded person and great to be around. She is looking to play college ball and why not? Any college team would greatly benefit from her.

Guest EaglevilleBlade

karper is a great player, she will help the Lady Eagles do some damage this week.

Knight also is a great player, sometimes she is hard to shut down.

Both girls should play college ball, the would benefit both teams greatly