Who won between RBS and Van Buren

Bballfan2k2

Guest silvertree

Van Buren Co.'s game plan was to shut off the inside game. They played a two-three zone and hoped RBS wouldn't get hot, which they didn't. RBS played probably the worst game of the year last night. If they had been playing anyone other than Van Buren, they would have been sent home. If they continue to play this way the road to the state tournament will be short. Pick it up guys your better than you've been playing. Go bulldogs!!!!!!! :D

two three zone? Just when it was inbounds underneath the goal. Other than that it was a 1-2-2 half court trap and a 1-2-2. We played a little a man. Wonderful basketball knowledge you have. Other than the 3rd quarter we would of beat RBS. We turned the ball over way to much and gave to many open threes. Our idea was to keep them from shooting outside and to keep them off the boards. Good luck to RBS!

Guest silvertree

Listen dipidipstick i suppose you are coaching in the NBA? Sorry 1-2-2, 2-3 whatever you still lost. Theirs no need for your insults. You guys executed your game plan that was my statement, not what defense you played.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Tough situation.  Not sure the ROI is there right now.   Might be better options that are cheaper.
    • Yeah summer ball is really fun, but a lot of coaches are trying to play several kids to get much needed reps that they are not accustomed to. I would imagine Gibson County will have lots of players playing to get much needed reps. Want to win games but got to get experience as well and the rotation will be much deeper. I will be at MTSU, UTM Bethel and others. MTSU is the one I really look forward to.
    • So who are the new additions to the staff? Serious answers only please. 
    • Its always interested to see the state teams the following summer after losing or not losing seniors and getting freshman and transfers. It's almost time.
    • Maryville has Alcoa on the schedule at the right time of the season which helped last year instead of at the first of the year not knowing much. West will be hard pressed to repeat this year but next will be a different story.