Sectional & State Predictions

Guest cutiger

Guest cutiger

Here are my picks, feel free to chime in.

Sectional I

Blount @ DB

SH @ Maryville

SH & Tribe advance

Sectional II

Riverdale @ Bradley

Clev. @ Columbia

BC & Clev. advance

Sectional III

Hillsboro @ Henderson

Mt. Juliet @ Hunters Lane

Henderson & HL advance

Sectional IV

Hamilton @ Bartlett

Dyersburg @ White Station

Hamilton & White Sation advance

There is your state tourney

We already know that your Sectional IV predictions are wrong; Dyersburg beat Bartlett tonight to win Region 7.

Assuming White Station takes care of business in their region, I think Dyersburg has a good shot at making it to state. The Memphis and Shelby County teams agreed to play their sectional games at the Mid-South Coliseum; however, the rest of West Tennessee did not, so Region 8's runnerup will have to travel to Dyersburg.

I would have disagreed on your prediction that Hamilton would beat Bartlett, but now that's pretty much a moot point.

Guest Eagles8522

Bradley and Cleveland both in substate and in state. Cleveland will be put out first game this year but will conted for championship next year. Bradley will make it to the finals provided they don't have White Station first game. It would be nice to see those two in the finals but WS would again come out on top. Bradley has to have the two best guards in the state. I would put Pickle and Hare up against any two guards in the state. Some of you from west Tennesse may not know them but they can play the whole game. I would put Little up against any post in the state. That is why I think these two teams will come out on top.

bartlett got beat earlier in the season by white station by 16 or so points.....and believe me bartlett has improved a good bit since that game.... both white station and bartlett have two of the best AAA coaches in the state so that game should be a great one to watch....

dburg host hamilton.....worthy note here...dburg played hamilton at unv of mem in the summer and played to 4 overtimes.......key for the trojans will be stepping up their play and how rowdie the cheering section gets and if they have any effect on hamilton....

either way, i am proud to see bartlett and dburg in the sub-state as both of these teams have gotten little respect this season from the so called wanna-be experts.....

no doubt in my mind that from top to bottom that region 7 and 8 are the toughest two AAA regions in the state...so when you make sub-state, then that is a great accomplisment...

good luck dburg and bartlett.....