Cookeville has a new Coach

thekeg55

• 1 month later...
Guest howboutthemcavs

i have nothing against sam,,but isnt he the same one who was playing golf , not coaching while the team was practicing when they played at the country club and when the c.c. said something to him about playing everytime out he got mad and they started playing at white plains the year afterward?? i am almost 99% positive this is the way it went down.

Posted by howboutthemcavs:

i have nothing against sam,,but isnt he the same one who was playing golf , not coaching while the team was practicing when they played at the country club and when the c.c. said something to him about playing everytime out he got mad and they started playing at white plains the year afterward?? i am almost 99% positive this is the way it went down.

I haven't heard that so I cannot confirm if it is true or false

• 2 weeks later...

I am the same Coach from that time frame and I don play golf with my players while we practice and sometimes bet not many I play with the assistants and I have no problem saying that

When my team works on a particular part of our game my players will be coached to the best of my ability and they will be pushed so they can be the best golfer they can be. I stand behind my record and my philoshphy as a coach and will not relent. I also, can take constructive critisism and move forward. I thank you for your opinion but you could be no further from the truth. i moved us away from the country club because my players that were not members of the club could not even go into the club and get a hamburger like the other members of my team that were members. I do not agree with that. I was very thankful for the club letting us play out there but want all my players treated the same. The decision was then made by myself to move to white plains. I stand behind that and will not look back. We are now still at White plains and I am now coaching the boys team instead of the girls and look forward to a great season ahead and hopefully not too much playing while my team is practicing. Thank you much though for giving me the opportinity to clear that up. It ia appreciated.