The Best Single A Team in the Columbia Area

Guest epiphone10

Guest epiphone10

I was just wondering who everyone thinks is the best single A team in and around Columbia, i have my own assumptions judging by last year but this year will be different... it seems last year everyone seemed to beat everyone....cully beat CA and got beat by MP, CA beat MP and CA beat MP..what does everyone else think and dont say the generic CA answer b/c they arent the greatest team ever like they think

Why does everyone think that Culleoka is a power house in baseball now. I know they beat CA last year but did they go any where in the post season. CA and Mt. Pleasant have dominated baseball in Maury County for years in single A. Culleoka had one good season. Can you put together a good season every year. No. Start putting them back to back to back and then get on here and say you are better than CA and Mt. Pleasant. As for this year CA and Mt. Pleasant should be good. CA was runner-up in the state and Mt. Pleasant had a great year and then had a great summer in Legion ball. It should be interesting when these teams play. As for Culleoka. CA and Mt. Pleasant will run rule you this year.

[Edited by Willie on 3-5-03 10:23P]

CA just has too much tallent right now and for the next two years from what I have seen. MtP. looked good in the scrimmage I saw and made a huge improvement in on the field conduct. One game does not a new trend make but I really hope so. There is too much tallent there to be stuck with the label they have and turn off every college in the state.