Lenior City Over Loudon in 2003

Guest LCPanther5

Trojen42Scott and Automatic if memory serves me correctly Loudon's domination over L.C. over the years has been somewhat of the norm. It was always a big game but the Redskins always seem to keep it in perspective. It is my understanding that you have to beat more than L.C. to get into the playoffs and that is where Loudon usually is and will be again soon. As far as the O.C. at Loudon, he doesn't intimidate the H.C., he does a great job, he is as LOYAL as they come and he is a true Redskin. We who really know him, know that is only true problem is his feet. :)

You all need to watch these special trips!

Good Luck BIG RED!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Automatic,

I was curious to how some of my boys are doing( J. Hawkins, Packett, J.P. especially)?

Oh by the way, I hate seeing all these posts about L.C. on here, we haven't had a descent team since the mid 90's or a great team since the Cozart era. I would like to see L.C. have a good year agian. By the way Loudon has a great tradition and with the young TALENT coming in will be tough to beat in the future.

Good Luck This Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...