Bolivar and Giles Co??? Are you Serious???

gomab2

Wow!!!! Giles and Bolivar , didn't someone predict this as the Finals game in State!? Anyways i have to give the edge to Giles, they will be at home with a student section that is very much behind them , not to mention its hard to go to anyones house and expect to walk away with a victory. Plus the Bobcats have been playing extremely well and see to be growing better and better every game, not to mention the momentum they are picking up with every win!Tristen and Shay are both contributing a lot to the Giles team as of late , and Weezie is gonna truely test Kemp so hopefully we will get a test of what this kid can really do under some serious pressure.Kash has been dominating the boards and will continue to , his quickness and agility will make him hard to stop. The big men of Bolivar will be tested with Tyler and Givens. This without a doubt be the game of the year.. I'm not gonna take anything away from Bolivar they have to be a great team to have made it this far especially with a freshman point guard, but I'm gonna go with Giles in what should be a very exciting game to watch!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic