Blackman Blaze

Fullback49

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

first i just signed up today because i forgot my old username and i am kinda late on this thread and just started back at looking at caocht anyways.....hey region4fan who in the world told you that smyrna kids were quitting left and right and there are only 3 players left from the freshman team...whoever it is they're a lie....and what is the deal about coach shadowens in a scandal what scandal what were the details? :confused: :confused:

Guest 5AAAAA

bhsol i was reading one of your early post, why the heck do u think that in the next few years that blackman is going down and siegel is going to be on top. think man u go to blackman dont u? take a look a cross the stree what do u see, u see blackman middle school, home of the state runner-ups. if that doesnt say anything, i mean come on man if you got a good middle school producing talent for you each year and having those players move up each level your going to get a good team, sorry to tell you this but the BLAZE and the warriors are always going to be the future of the boro(no offence oakland ya good to but always find the crazyist way to blow it :D ) i really dont see siegel being the so called future of the boro, sure they will be a good team but they will not replace the current boro teams on the map.