Brittany Frazier

jmourning

Thanks to incredible luck, I will get to see Oak Ridge play at Daniel Boone tonight. My question is, does anyone know what Brittany Frazier is going to do after high school? She talented enough to play SEC level basketball.

I know that Angela Philips will play at Kentucky.

I would also like to know the colleges that Stephanie Holbrok is considering.

I'm not a DB fan or an Oak Ridge fan. I just enjoy high school basketball and know greatness when I see it (Oak Ridge). Congrats to DB for a fantastic year also at 29-3. I'm looking forward to an exciting game tonight.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great performance by Oak Ridge tonight. It was 10-10 after the first quarter. Oak Ridge then outscored DB 15-0 in the 2nd quarter. The run extended to 18 when OR hit a three to open the 3rd quarter. Oak Ridge ended up winning by about 25.

Brittany Frazier had a beautiful fadeaway against multiple defenders for the last basket of the half. I've only seen Oak Ridge play twice this year, but Keke Stewart has really impressed me also. She's only a freshman and is already very physically dominant with a soft shooting touch. Good luck to Oak Ridge in the state.

Guest doitnow

To: jmourning,

Shows you how much you know about womens Div I basketball. Noone from Div I or much less the SEC is even looking at this young lady. She is too small to play the post at that level and cannot handle well enough to play the 2 or 3. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Guest doitnow

To be factual about Brittany, She does have the grades, just has not made her test scores. Get your facts straight. Also, she does not live in the Clinton School district and even if she had decided to attend Clinton, she would have never gone to the state tournament and the coaching she would have received would have been subpar. Also, the life experiences she received at OR from her coaches and teammates were far superior from that at Clinton. Also for the goof ball that was at the DB vs OR game last night the margin of victory was not 25 but 17. Please get your facts straight.

To doitnow,

You are an idiot. If you don't think that Brittany Frazier could have played high-level Division I basketball, you are an idiot. If you doubt my basketball knowlege in any way, you are an idiot and it makes a negative statement about you instead of me.

By the way, you are an idiot.

Guest mayflower

Well, I think she has the grades because OR has "helped" her with academics. She is a year behind. What they didn't do, was expect her to flub the test, as she has done. Then the knee injury came along, oh, and then it disappeared! So in my opinion, the money spent for tuition was wasted, maybe it should have been spent on a tutor. I˜ll have to agree she is too small for post at D1, she hasn˜t developed ball handling skills and knowledge to play 2 or 3, because OR didn˜t need her to develop those skills. HOORAY for OR, is that a top program or what, nothing but their record in mind.

Guest mayflower

To: doitnow

I have always wanted to see into the future and what it holds for us. My question to you is how do you know that Clinton or Frazier would not have been at a state tournament? Obviously, your crystal ball gets a little foggy out of the city limits. Clinton does have talent, Clinton breeds talent. Where do you think OR's talent came from.... CLINTON! And as far as life experiences, what in the heck are you talking about? Dah. You'll have to explain that one. :)

This tread has gone from being positive about an Oak Ridge player to being negative about the Lady Wildcat basketball program.

I think we have heard this all before and unless people can actual prove their negative comments then nothing is being served by this tread.

Could a monitor please lock this tread? Thank you.

Go Oak Ridge and all the players about to go for the Gold Ball no matter what jersey you wear.