NCS???

jacob

Guest howdy

NCS is a pretty good team, but when they are winning they are in your face and mouthy. If you can get ahead of them they start falling apart and acting like big cry babies. Not very good at breaking the press either especially under pressure. Guys to watch or stop #24 great outside shooter and usually their high scorer (shut him down and you can win) and #30 again a pretty good outside shooter but that is about it. GOOD LUCK

Well since howdy is an upset McEwen fan since they got destroyed by 40 hes a lil up set and his rundown on our team isint very good. We came from behind 10 or more to Win in the 1st and 2nd round of region by a good amount. We play from behind very well, and if you shut down #24 someone else will just step up. Come out to CPA monday and watch.

Go NCS!!!

Guest bone1516

yes ncs is a good team, and second the statement that HOWDY said "NCS is a pretty good team, but when they are winning they are in your face and mouthy. If you can get ahead of them they start falling apart and acting like big cry babies." is a bunch of crap. we havent been in noones face rather we win or lose....besides weve only lost what??? 7 times.. and noone has whinned about nothing. and about pressing us and shutting us down. it hasnt worked but 7 times. yes 3 of those were to McEwen, but i give them a good slap on the back bc when us and mcewen play ur garenteed a good game, and its been close in the games. but about getting ahead of us and us falling apart....sorry to burst ur bubble but that dont happen. weve never stopped playing hard, the guys that are on the floor play hard, and it shows too, or we wouldnt be here right now.smae for summertown, neither team is here bc of luck. i wish goodluck to both teams, and hope to see a good game. but of course im still gonna pull for NCS......oh and by the way HOWDY what has crawled up ur *** about ncs??? jw

Guest bone1516

oh and as far as shutting#24 down there are several other players that can fill his spot. #30 is a good player too. but as far as shooting behind the line goes, well lets count them up...... we have five player that can shoot the ball effectively behind the arch. #5,#22,#21 are good shooters behind the arch and # 3 does well too

so no howdy u were wrong once again by saying shutting #24 down that u can beat ncs bc we have more then one person that can shoot the ball. so KNOW what ur talking about first before putting another stupid comment on here only to be proven wrong

Yall are proving him correct right now. Because yall are winning, you fans are on here ALL the time talking trash and boasting about how utterly incredible NCS is. They are good, there is no doubt about that, because they are playing in a substate game tomorrow night. But he was right about their vulnerabilities. They do not break the press exceptionally well, but theyve done everything eles well enough that that hasnt been much of a factor.

I'm a CPA fan who will be at this game to support NCS. They are SO much fun to watch! They deserve to do well. What an example of great coaching. I've come to almost all their games throughtout district and region. They've been filling it up every night. I hope you all go all the way!!! The game is at CPA, and I'm working concessions just so I can be around this game. GOOD LUCK!

We dont whine about our team and we dont talk about how incredibly good they are all we do is take up for them becuase people like you and howdy wanna come on here and bash them. We have been just taking up for the the whole season, look at most all of our posts, all of mine for sure the only thing ive done is take up for my team and lay down the facts. I said they was gonna beat sweep and win the region, which that did, im just supporing my team like anyone else. Its funny because the only 2 posts that are bashing our team is 1 team that we put out and another team that got beat by almost 40 by DA. Come back next year and talk trash when your teams are playing. Thanks for the nice post lionsrule. It will be a great game!! As for everyone else, if your not gonna say anything nice dont say anything at all.

GO NCS!!!