Moore Counties Fallon Blackburn

Guest MCsomebody

Guest MCsomebody

what does everyone think about Fallon Blackburn? I think she will go A LONG WAY. She is a very awesome basketball player. I just want to hear what everyone thinks about her.

Thanks - Vanderbilt Scout 2

Guest loseyoself

An Incredible Athlete... She WILL go a long way... she can shoot with her left or right hand.... she is just an incredibe athlete... what grade is she in? a sophmore?

:D :confused:

Fallon IS an incredible player, and no matter what people might say about her, MC would not be in the position they are in without her. She is the second best player on the team besides Abby, and if she works on her lay ups and how to jump for a rebound, she will be great! She stands at a little over 6 foot, so she takes her height for granted. This is the first time all tournament that the Raiderettes have played like a team, and hopefully it will carry into the state tourney:d.

Guest HighTest

Fallon is the tallest team player and I beleive she is a native american indian. She is a team player. Her attitude is or seems to be great! I understand that she is in the gym everyday of the week. I guess that kid really does have basketball in her heart. I beleive she will succeed in anything she desires. Hope to see her at the next level.

Guest MCsomebody

Thank you everyone that responded to the Fallon Blackburn Thread this will help us make a wonderful decision. Thanks a lot!

-Thanks Vanderbilt Scout 2

Guest MemphisMafia

We haven't seen her play, but she sounds like a wonderful player! The only thing we have seen her dunk is the turkey in the gravy on holidays! (HAHAHA) Maybe one day, we'll have to hit the bricks and travel to see her play. :D