THANKS WESTMORELAND!!!!!!!!!!!

ace37087

I AM A FCS FAN AND HAVE NO DOUBT THAT PLAYING YOU GUYS MADE US A BETTER TEAM.WE HAD TO TURN UP THE INTENSITY TO EVEN COMPETE WITH YALL.YOUR PRESS HELPED US PREPARE FOR TYNER AND WE HOPE PEABODY.WE HOPE TO PLAY ONE MORE TIME AND BRING BOTH THE GOLD AND SILVER BALLS BACK TO DISTRICT 8A.DONT BE AFRAID OF EZEL WHEN WE LOST TO THEM ZIMMERMAN WAS OUT AND IT WAS A 6 POINT GAME AT THE HALF.THHEY DID KICK US BY 20 BUT THEIR COACH LIKES TO RUN IT UP TO IMPRESS PEOPLE.THEY CANT GUARD YOUR #10 ON THE DRIVE AND I THINK YOUR PRESS WILL GIVE THEM FITS.GOOD LUCK!!!!!! :D

Thnaks Friendship for the support along with everyone else. I believe that 8-A can bring the gold ball home. I mean we have already proved people wrong beacause they thought it would be 2 other good teams (Celina and Clarkrange) but it's TWO 8-A teams so 2 both Friendship and Westmoreland....GOOD LUCK. Hey 20eagle let's get 'em Wednesday!!!!