Boyd Buchanan vs. CCS Today

Dice1550

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Boyd will better than most people are thinking and CCS is loaded. I am banking on a good game between these two rivals. Good luck to both teams on a great year and we hope to get the chance to get to and meet up with one of you teams this year at the Sub-State. CCS by 1.

[Edited by orangecrush on 3-11-03 8:51A]

I'm glad that fans are making some predictions that are actually thought through, unlike last year. I'm sure it will be a close and hard-fought game, and barring some serious upsets it hopefully is a preview of the region championship. I don't know about Boyd, but I know that we have a long way to go still. I will be sure to let you know Picasso.

Both teams fought hard the whole game. The good news is that neither team has reached their full potential. Yes the fielding and pitching was excellent, but it also needs a lot of fine tuning. As for hitting, there were some good and some bad. Caleb Barnett (ccs) hit a solo homerun, and Josh Paul added a good line drive base hit in extra innings, and others had good hits as well. I'm really excited about this season because both teams played well and atleast for CCS, we have a long ways to go before we hit our peek. Good luck to boyd and hopefully we'll see ya'll again.

This game couldn't have been any closer. Neither team hit very well at all, especially not me, I was pitiful, but I'd have to give the hitting edge to Boyd for this game. Pitching was excellent for both teams. I know Boyd will get better, as will we, espcially when Nathan Long and Ben Wharton get back into the swing of things after missing basically all practices due to basketball.

Picasso, who are you? How often do I see you? I definitely did not homer, actually I didn't even get the ball out of the infield. Boyd's pitchers were very good, but I made them look like first round draft picks.

Orangecrush, what team are you with?

[Edited by Dale on 3-11-03 9:36P]

It is not surprising to me that this game was so close, but I am a little surprised that both teams didn't hit better. Especially due to the fact that it went extra-innings. Dale, I follow Friendship, therefore, I know the potential that you guys have in regards to stroking the ball. Good luck this year and I hope we get the chance. :)