Dobyns-Bennett Indians State Bound

Stokomo

Guest dbsballboy

haha well all i have to say is I'M a student and you know I will be there and you know what that means. Matt, we gonan hold down over on the murfees? Cause i will be rowdy and you will know i'm there.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BleacherRef

I know we will have a large crowd on hand to support this wonderful, wonderful team......thanks for putting the challenge on the students Surf. You should have seen them in the Dome Monday night supporting this team!

I know the team is pumped for game 1 and I know they can win it........Stick to the "team" ball you play so well and you will come out on top!

I want the team to know how very proud of them I am and I want to thank them ALL for giving their heart and soul to this team........we know how bad you want it, and you know what you have to do to get it. Good luck Thursday, Friday and Saturday at Murfreesboro! We'll be right there cheering you on.....

Roll~~~~~~~~~Tribe~~~~~~~~~Roll

We have had good student support this year home and away, and since Mr. Allen (principal) and company seem to be working with our student council, it looks like students are going to be able to go and have their absences exscused (a pretty big deal to seniors hoping not to have to take exams). Hopefully my classmates will show up, just wish me and the others who play spring sports could be there. roll tribe

[Edited by kinglewie on 3-12-03 11:24P]

Guest DBpost50

Me and my team are feelin pretty good about our draw of white station. We would of had to play them anyway so why not go ahead and get rid of them. We need lots of support from here on out. Wish us luck and see you all there.

Posted by DBpost50:

Me and my team are feelin pretty good about our draw of white station. We would of had to play them anyway so why not go ahead and get rid of them. We need lots of support from here on out. Wish us luck and see you all there.

Bwahahha.....a DB player just posted this?

Guest DBBDA1

And what's wrong with that, wsp? Is it wrong to post the truth on here? D-B will have alot of support in the 'Boro! Take it to 'em Indians! You know what to do! See ya all there!!!

Come to the send off for the Dobyns Bennett Indian Basketball team.......Headed to the 'Boro......

Wednesday morning @ 8:00am in front of the school....

Pep Rally with Pep Band, Cheerleaders and Student Body.....All Family, Friends and Fans invited.....

Everyone who can......Be there.....show this great TRIBE TEAM that we are behind them......If you can't go to the 'boro tomorrow will be a great way for you to show your support......

ROLL TRIBE ROLL :D