Dobyns-Bennett Indians State Bound

Stokomo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Stokomo, for getting this started. I remember your playing days well (I broadcast your games) and greatly appreciate you bringing your enthusiasm to this D-B team. The state tournamment is a great experience and a great achievement. I know I'm proud (hey, Stokomo, I'm proud of you, too).

Roll Tribe Roll.

How 'Bout Them Indians

Sorry guys,

It's been a very busy week here in Knoxville for me with two midterms and a paper due, but I think I might be out of the woods now. I have an uncle who teaches at White Station, and he e-mailed me about the game saying that they are definitely a solid team, but most definitely beatable. He said that nobody who has played them is really fundamentally sound, and they always get intimidated and jump right out of their game plan. I don't see that happeneing to the Indians. From the similar experience of playing in semifinal football games I have learned that everything goes out the window at this point and anything can happen. Sometimes heart will take you a lot further than you think no matter how big and strong you are. I have my last exam on Friday before spring break, and if (when) we win on Thursday, I will be jumping straight in the car and heading to the 'buro for the 2nd time this year to watch a DB team play. I have that feeling in my stomach that these guys are the ones who can do it. Remember this one:

"What matters is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog." Coach Vince Lombardi ROLL TRIBE!

Guest cutiger

Finally, the drought is over and the Indians are goin' Dancin'.

Thought my spring Break was going to stink b/c didn't have the money to anywhere this year. But now thanks to my boys, I get to go to the Boro.

Roll Tribe!

I want all the Indian Fans to know and appriciate what a fantastic JOB that Charlie Morgan (C MO, as the players know him) has done. Charlie took over with the cupboard bare and a program that had no support and no guidance, and has turned it totally around. THE INDIANS ARE THE BEAT OF THE EAST AGAIN. WE RULE THE ROOST. OUR POOP DON'T STINK!!

This team is loaded with Senior Leaders and has plenty of talent for next year, and the next year, and the next year!!! This will not be a 1 and out deal, East Tennessee, we are here to stay.

White Station will be Black and Blue Station when this Indian team gets done with them. One at a Time Tribe, one at a time.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :)

Guest dbsballboy

Guys Guys Guys....To be honest with I know that the tribe can take White Station. There is no question about it that the name "White Station" is intimidating to most teams, but not us. Thats the great thing about DB, we don't get scared of names. I don't know about you guys, but I am feeling the W. I hope to see you all down there thursday night, because... It's going down.

:)

Let's get ready to Rumble Indians !!

Just stick to the game plan C-MO puts in front of you.....

Charlie Morgan is a great coach with a lot of heart....

This team is a great "TEAM" with a lot of heart....

Bring your best......the TRIBE IS READY.....

ROLL TRIBE ROLL :)

Whats up Indian fans. I hope your boys go up there and whip White Station. I just wanted to tell you guys to all go and support your team because I have friends that have been to watch the state tournament for the past 3 years and told me that White Station always bring a big group of fans including a HUGE,very rowdy and supportive student section. Challenge the DB students to get down to the 'Boro and match White Station's student section.