Cavin vs Beechboard

Guest eaglemgr

OSHS's Hall = Jesus Christ of Women's Basketball

Where is she going UCONN? Give it a rest...They are two totally different players. The best.....everybody has their own opinion. I like Beechboard because of the system and tradition...and don't try to argue over L.A. tradition. She'll be a great role player in college! Hall...never seen her..probably will at some time, but to put her on a mountain above the rest...whatever!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huck, no one has put her on a mountain above the rest. If you read all posts then you will see that the posts that are pro hall are to show her as a contender for thhe award when other posters have questioned and disregarded her a a legitimate contender.

No one is questioning LA tradition or their system. Not sure what the point of your post was anyway.........

Remember folks, this thread is comparing Cavin vs. Beechboard. To those who think I am downing Beechboard, it is simply not the case. Anyone who saw the game could see that she is a firey competitor (sometimes to the point of frustration). Bottom line, she could have been T'd up twice, but the refs let it go. As for her skills, sick or not, she IMO is not the all around player Cavin is. She will continue to improve and will be great. Best of luck to her next season.

There is nothing to compare. They each bring something different to the game. It's like comparing; apples to oranges to peaches. The common denominator of the three, is that they all play at a higher level when the team needs that. :D I wouldn't want to be on the selection commity. :D