NO MOORE COUNTY

briank

I'm not from Moore Co. and I'm not a fan either, but I would encourage fans of winning teams to win with class.

There's no sense in putting down other teams and what you think are their abilities. This isn't the first big win for Ezell. Act like you've been there before. :)

Guest mcmal

*Raiderettes I am so proud of you -and so is the rest of Moore Co. !!!!! I am sorry I could not be there today ...I listened at work...Congrats Ezell* you are VerY talented-always my fav. to play!

:)

Can you explain your comment about the fans please.. because I am an EAGLE and I was at the game and I have no idea what you are talking about. Congratulations to ezell and their return trip to state, and for Moore County, you guys were good~ otherwise you wouldnt have made it that far. #10 is good by the way... isnt she up for Ms. Basketball?

Geez, we beat you guys. Give it up brian.

So Ezell beat us-somebody has to lose, and this time it was Moore County. It really makes us feel good about ourselves to see people like you taking so much pleasure in our defeat. It's nice to know you think so much about us. We don't worry about other teams here-we just do our thing and do it good, and teams like yours don't cross our minds until we have the chance to play you. Meanwhile, you sit there harboring all this animosity towards us for no reason. Next year, we'll still be winning games and competing to go to the state tournament again and our basketball program will keep trucking along. You will be talking about those good few years you had and how that was your big chance and that maybe you should try to recruit a few more players.

Final Score:

Moore To Come In Seasons Ahead County: 2 tourn. games

BRIAN DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK K: ONE SAD POST ;)

[Edited by supaballa on 3-15-03 12:34A]

DEAR BRIANK, (IN A FONT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND, NOT BECAUSE I AM SCREAMING)

GREAT GAME YESTERDAY FOR MOORE COUNTY AND EZELL HARDING. MET SOME OF THE EZELL GIRLS, YOU SHOULD HAVE THEIR CLASS. THEY APPRECIATED THE GAME AND THE WIN, AND IT WASN'T JUST ANOTHER GAME, BY THEIR WORDS IT WAS "THE MIDDLE TN CHAMPIONSHIP"

BY YOUR STANDARDS WE'RE SLIGHTLY ABOVE FRA. WE BEAT THEM, THEY BEAT YOU. FLIP OF THE COIN. GOOD COMPETITION.

GOGOLD TOLD YOU RIGHT, SHAME ON YOU, IN MOORE COUNTY WE DON'T SPEAK TO OUR MOMS THAT WAY.

FOR YOUR NAME, DROP THE K, REVERSE THE 'I' AND 'A', AND GET ONE. :)

FINAL SCORE: MOORE-IS SO PROUD OF OUR GIRLS-COUNTY

EZELL-SLIPPED BY WITH SIX POINTS-HARDING

By the way, do something useful with your time and fix that step in your gym, I always trip on the way to the yummy hamburgers.

BACK TO THE BACKER PATCHES TIL NEXT YEAR, GOTTA RAISE MONEY FOR THE NEXT SEASON!

Hey you know who- (did I use too many commas? ha ha) :D