Loretto High School !!!

killerball

Just heard Loretto is looking for a good Coach!!They have alot of talent but alot of their best talent is sitting on bench!!Hope we can find a good coach that does not have their children playing for them!!HELP WE ARE DESPERATE!!!WE HAVE SO MUCH TALENT JUST SITTING AROUND!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KILLERBALL, PLEASE LIST THE STARTING LINEUP THE WAY YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE. I AGREE THAT THERE IS ALOT OF TALENT ON THE BENCH, BUT THERE IS ALSO ALOT ON THE STARTING LINEUP.

HERE IS THE LAST LINE-UP I HAVE SEEN.

P-PURSER

C-J.GREEN

1ST-PHILLIPS

2ND-W.GREEN

SS-LINDSEY

3RD-BIRDY

OF-FLEEMAN

OF-STEELE/REED

OF-KARLA K

Guest mlckips

Hey we need a new coach!!! And you are right there is alot of talent at Loretto, in the players.. The coaches is another story. It dosen't matter how good you are it is who you are. The coach does not know how to coach. She might know the game but she don't know how to coach it. She has been a night mare for Loretto, and the only reason she is there is so her girls get to play, granted they are pretty good players but there are some better that will never get the chance. I expect to see this pathic so called coach to resign upon the graduation of her youngest daughter in 3 more seasons. Another problem she has is her husband coaches from home. As in any other school it is a political game. It is sad for the kids and the team to have to deal with people like this. They need to go back to Alabama where they came from....oh yeah they can't rule down there!! They tried and they failed just as they will as coaches at Loretto High School!!!

Guest mlckips

no, the coach appeared to be some one else. she was still in control. she let someone else help her hoping she could learn something from it. she is not a coach! she needs to GO!!!!

Guest mlckips

the players and the parents are needing a new coach BAD!!!

the one we have is a pathic excuse for one. if the team can't stand her and the parents can't stand her what kind of team do you think Loretto is going to have? it is not a lack of talent from the players it is a lack of talent from the coaching staff!!!!!

Posted by mlckips:

miss queenie isn't that what the message board is for to get things off our chest. sometimes the truth hurts!!!

I don't think it serves any purpose to bash your coach in this forum. It is destructive to the team. Give the coach some time. Things have a way of working out. If you are dissatisfied after the season, let the powers that be take care of the problem.