Opperman

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by firefly:

Yes please do read the old thread. Then you tell me if you think its about Basketball. Or two guys named Opperman (the real idiot) & TheEgoHasLanded that want to waste all the space with garbage talk.

It started out about basketball until ArtVandalay decided it would be a better use of coacht bandwidth by calling my hometown a "heck hole" (his words, not mine).

Posted by firefly:

Everyone is welcome to this thread that wants to talk Basketball.

I stuck to basketball until my hometown was trashed.

Posted by firefly:

One final word to Opperman: I wouldn't take this any futher. Just stay on your little thread and bore everyone to death with all your so-called facts.

Which facts do you disagree with? Or do you just run and hide when somebody says something you disagree with?

Thanx Fire Fly.......

Much needed change of pace....

Let'set back to the point of the thread......

to SUPPORT the Dobyns Bennett Indians Basketball team in there journey through the State Tournament in Murfreesboro.....

Go Get 'em TRIBE......Play your "TEAM" ball and it's all yours.....

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

:o

Hey opperman are you deaf, or can you just not take a hint? If all you want to do is start some crap go somewhere else and pester them. A better idea for all D-B fans is talk to D-B fans only on this thread and not respond to anyone who dosen't have any business on here. IT DOSENT MATTER WHAT KIND OF PUKE YOU SPILL OUT IN REPLY BECAUSE I WONT RESPOND TO IT.

[Edited by coacht on 3-17-03 8:45P]

Here we are, on the brink of yet another big game for this DB TEAM. I got thinking when this team started to click. Oh, we had potential from the get go. I expected to win the conference and run over everyone in the District and Region Tournaments. But, after 9 games DB was 6-3 and had lost 2 of there last 3 games. Azmar Blye could not find his shot up till that point, but on the trip to Jeff Co, he found it... in the Van on the ride down the interstate. That was the 1st critical moment for the Indian Team. Blye got hot. He is the heart and soul of this team and without Azmar, we had a bunch of good players that had not jelled or learned how to play. Later in the season, Azmar drains a half court shot to beat Greeneville on the road. We had something right then. Later in the season, Jarrod Woooootten tipped in a miss at the buzzer to beat Tn High on the road. We knew we had something then, a game where we did not play great, the refs were on Dale Burns payroll and we still got the W. Blow out SH in the Dome. We ready. Blow out Greenville in the Dome. We ready. Run the table in the District, Region and Sub-State. WE READY.

Azmar is a great Basketball Player. So is Henry Hawk Williams. So is Seth Jervis. So is Jarrod Woooooootten. So is Thomas Harrison. So is Lamon Williams. So is Joey Blackwell. And Coach Charlie Morgan is a GREAT BASKETBALL COACH. The Rest of the Indians make this a GREAT BASKETBALL TEAM. I got one thing for you Elvis fans down on Bealle Street. Bring your Windex, you'll be wiping windows in the parking lot when the Tribe gets through with you.

Can't Stop the Chop

Chop Chop!! :rolleyes:

7 Out

Posted by firefly:

What are you anyway, some kind of broken-record! Nobody cares what you have to say except Eggo, I mean Ego. Stay on the other thread you ruined. Go play in the street kid. What I gota do to get rid of your mouth, meet you in the K-MART parking lot or something? Go play in your sisters underware drawer punk.

No, I'm someone who isn't going to just sit here quietly when you attack me or call my hometown a heck hole.

Posted by firefly:

Now who wants to talk about DB vs. White Station?

Sure. White Station will win. They have the best team in the state. D-B may keep it close, but White Station simply has too many weapons, and that's why I've picked them to win the state since Ben Frederick left Bartlett at the beginning of the year. If I'm wrong and D-B beats them, rub it in my face, talk trash to me about being wrong, I can take it.

But don't trash me or my city without a reason.

Posted by SPEAR24:

Hey opperman are you deaf, or can you just not take a hint? Get the heck off our D-B page.If all you want to do is start some crap go somewhere else and pester them. A better idea for all D-B fans is talk to D-B fans only on this thread and not respond to anyone who dosen't have any business on here. IT DOSENT MATTER WHAT KIND OF PUKE YOU SPILL OUT IN REPLY BECAUSE I WONT RESPOND TO IT.

As a matter of fact, I do have a hearing problem. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't make fun of people who weren't born with good physical hearing. But you appear to have a reading comprehension problem. If people keep taking shots on me or my hometown, I will defend it. Let me repeat, and I'll make it really easy to read here:

I DID NOT START THIS.

Another thing...this isn't a D-B thread. This is a D-B and White Station thread. But beyond that, this is a Tennessee MB. If you want nothing but a Kingsport love-fest, set up your own MB and kick off anybody who doesn't like it when you call their hometown a "heck hole".

The other thread was ruined by those of you who attacked my city. And you start this thread by attacking me. If you don't give me a reason to defend myself or my city, I won't do it. Sounds pretty freaking simple to me.

Again, ball's in your court. If you don't say something negative about me or Memphis, I won't post anything not directly related to basketball in this thread again. But if you do, I'll be in here just like I have been.

Your call.

Hey you may be confusing me with that taller Kim.....lol

I ran track and swam at DB we didn't have numbers...

FYI ..... Azmar is good to go.....and ready.....

I don't know how many are going ... but I think KingsportDB will be well represented and supported in the 'Boro.....!!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL :rolleyes:

[Edited by kim33 on 3-17-03 7:44P]