McMinn vs. McMinn Central

cb12ndbase

Guest twelvevoltman

Right now i gotta go with Central. I've heard they were playing good ball and makeing the plays. In the long run i think Mcminn is a better team. They've struggled(from what i've heard) early but they'll get it going and be competative.

Ive got to also fully say that the McMinn Central Chargers are the better of the two. Ill be honest i don't know McMinn all that good but i have seen a few of there games and ive seen Centrals games. So im going with Central who are now at 3wins and only 1 loss.

Guest MCSCOTS

central has the best record and mcminn seems to be struggling a little. Heard from some in athens that coach ray is going to pitch his son who i think has already signed with someone. I understand that he does not want to lose to central and his son is the only strong arm on the team-dont know --just hearsay. I did watch central play and their 1st nine all hit the ball well and their outfield is awesome and some changes have been made in the infield that should also strengthen them--it will be a barn burner if central can hit ray

tricities,, it is very apparent that your parents left you by the side of the road. You don't know the schools and both

schools have good programs. So here is the lession your parents should have told you. "if you can't be nice and

polite, shutup!"

Michael Morelan

[Edited by morelanmn on 3-18-03 2:13P]

Ive had the priviledge of being with the team since the beginning of this school year and i have to say after listening in on McMinns baseball team, The game thursday will be a very close game but i have faith that Central will come out on the end victorious. Don't like chatting about whos going to win come see for your self!!! Tomorrow 4:30.. Be there.. From McMinn Centrals JBOG... Good luck to our men and women in iraq. Get in there and take care of this fast and effectively...

First of all may God take care of our troops that are across a ocean in a war against people who they may never see, so we may have the freedom to do things such as post messages on CoachT.com and fight about who's better than who in high school sports, let us not take these privileges lightly because men and women are putting not only their freedom but the lives on the line for people in this country that wish they wouldn't (DIXIE CHICKS)

Why hasn't anyone from McMinn got on board with the team or district manager setup on www.geocities.com/baseballpreview2003 ?

I taken care of Centrals District :( so a cherokee fan or parent or coach needs to take care of them.

[Edited by ondeck on 3-20-03 7:40A]

We (central) lost 9-8. We did it to ourselves. We were up 6-0 in the second and kinda got in a daze, and let them get there momentum going. In the bottom of the seventh, it was tied 8-8. There were 2 outs and the batter (Arron Ferguson) had a 2-2 count. He found his pitch and put it over the right feild fence.