Oak Ridge

crombie85

Oak Ridge has a great team this year. I had to the chance to watch them play mccallie. They dominated the entire game. Only weakness I saw was in the air. Mccallie scored both goals within a 5 minutes span on cornerkicks. Also Dustin Trag... was not there. Matt Blair was playing sweeper. I think OR has a good chance this year to make it to the region finals. Beating Beardon is possible for them but i dont see them taking Farragut. They have very few seniors this year though. Next year i'm callin it, OR region champs.

What about phillip beane and taylor thomas? they are two good players. Fairly small but i think they can hang with what Beardon has defensively this year. Unless they have some people i'm not aware of. Anyone know who is starting d for beardon. I will agree that the chances of OR beating either team in the region is small but to say they have 0 chance is crazy. Did the Beardon OR game not go into OT a couple years ago. I believe OR is stronger now than they were then.

[Edited by SoccerFan2k3 on 3-20-03 11:12P]