DRESDEN IS COMING!!! ARE YOU SCARED YET??

Guest brandon2006

I follow West Tennessee baseball a lot and it doesnt take much to realize that NOBODY and i mean NOBODY should be scared of the Dresden Lions. The Dresden Lions are out to lose almost every game they play this year. If they work hard then they might be able to beat their softball team later on in the year.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree ldog Dresden couldn't beat most of the softball teams in West Tennessee. Dresden should just schedule Big Sandy, Gleason, and Clarksburg for the whole schedule and they might win 50%. Most baseball teams would beat them hitting with bats coming out their backside. Don't try to act like Dresden is crunk or somethin. Dresden will never be good in baseball. Ya'lls girls basketball team would beat you. They should take all athletic money in Dresden and put it in the girls basketball team...they are the only athletic team that can win a game. Dresden is terrible!!!!

Thanks everybody for realizing what a pitiful baseball team Dresden is puttin together. Putting Big Sandy and other teams of that caliber on their schedule is an insult cuz Big Sandy HAS to be better than Dresden. And sure maybe Dresden's best pitcher is a freshman....SO WHAT...All that means is that Dresden has nobody else and must pitch a freshman. Dresden's #1 pitcher would be a decent teams' #8 or #9 pitcher. To write about everybody being scared of Dresden is nothing but an embarrassment.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest westvol88

Skyhawk, thebeave's alma matar is NOT WESTVIEW. Make sure you know what you are talking about before saying something like that. Dresden's baseball team is not very good now. They have been in the past but it has been several years and no one should be scared of them.

No one is scared of Dresden, i saw some of the 9-10 year old kids playing across the field from them, and they said they wanted some of that action. Probably would be a close game. If you want people to be scared of you, shut your mouths, quit whinning and play with some character, heart and a little pride, those three things will go farther than talent may go.

Good post Bev ands skyhawk, I called dresden school the other day checking on sporting good sales. They told me they beat greenfield for the 1st time in 4 years. As I told you before I sell out of Jackson. So that means I cover the Mississippi area. I told Coach Killebrew at dresden to send coach Schlicht the former coach at greenfield a thank you card cause if he was still there Dresden went even come close. Beaver I have a question I sold some t-shirts to coach schlichts baseball team in mississippi the other day, and he mentioned westview. Do you not think he would be a great choice for westview baseball. The guy worked miracles at greenfield and finished 23-3 overall in mississippi. Also made it to the elite 8 and was division coach of the year. Write back.