"BA state champs for 4 years"

jmoney4eva

although i will not knock BA because they are loaded right now,a nd they have a great coach, we are still talkin about 8th graders right now. and yes Scotty is playing next year, and he will b the most experienced player they have, u cant say that the next 4 years are there just because of 8th graders. brandon is excellent, barry is great and everyone who hsa played david knows he is a beast. that is why i say that right now they are loaded. next year will be fun watchin scotty play next to joshua bone and mason.(even tho mason will prolly loose major minutes)for what they have right now they are very set, but we can not assume anything of 8th graders. they have a great coach, who will try his best to make them as good as they can be, but only if they want to be that good. also, i would say that yes the division will not be particularly strong next year, but i count on darrell hardin, curtic mccord, and especially matt addison, 3 returning starters from USN to be very very special next year. matt should probably take all state honers with his 23ppg average, and darrel averages right abour 13. both of those numbers should go up, and the streaky shooting curtis mccord should be up there as well. i know that matt and curtis are set to play aau with the mustangs(i think that is the name) and rumor has it that they may receive the services of a very good player from up in pulaski tennessee.(keep in mind that that is just a rumor)these along with a few oakland players should make that aau team a very formidable opponent, and one who will be able to challende yomca for the best int he state. but back to the topic, while BA has a very veyr very bright future with the great players that they have right now, i would never say that a team is a lock due to an upcoming freshman class, because middle school and highschool are two very veyr different things.