Catchers with good arms?

gre8t2003

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

syxxmom- maybe you should change your name to nighthawkmom... But thats cool, I have herd good things about jayme as well.

littleducky- I totaly agree, Fallon is awesome, she can make anyone look good! She frames the ball better than anyone I have ever seen, and when you are on bases, you are sure to know how far you are b/c she has a great arm! ;)

Guest SyxxMom06

EzellSoftball04..............hmmmmmmmmm haven't thought about that but thanks for the idea :rolleyes: LOL.

As if you couldn't tell I am a HUGE Jayme Wamsley fan and think that she should get the recognition she so deserves. She not only has the arm........the heart........and the drive she also has my RESPECT. She lives for this game 24/7 and I am so PROUD of her! I have seen Jayme make plays that I didn't think could be made and besides she catches my daughter "Syxx";) LOL. Yep, Fallon is a great catcher but I have not had the opportunity to actually watch her in a game situation but I have seen her catch (she is very good !! ) Once again thanks for the idea of NighthawksMom mebbie when travel ball starts I might pick that one up ;) Good luck in your season as I know Ezell has a wonderful and very talented team. Good Luck Caitlyn :D:)

[Edited by SyxxMom06 on 4-1-03 1:15P]

Daleigh Burton-Bledsoe County

she's got a great arm and has been the starting catcher for varsity and junior varsity ever since her freshman year(although now she's just catching varsity, she's a junior). her batting average is high but i'm not for sure what it is. she's a strong, well-rounded player. :rolleyes:

Watch out for Riverdale High School's Kristen Kemp. With the Warriors main catcher out with arm problems, Kemp does a decent job for the Lady Warrios who are not fairing to well this year. With bad coaching and below average players it is hard to win.

Watchout for the catcher from Maryville. She's one of the smartest around-she has a good arm and will beat you with her knowledge and control of the game. She knows how to keep the batter off balance and will not make the bad play. She had a great defensive tournament in the Gibb's Tournament. She also is seeing the ball well with only two strikeouts this year.