JV teams

samz0red

Guest UTVol

Farragut's JV is by far the best in the state. They are undefeated with wins over bearden and mccauley and a crushing of ooltewah today 5-0. Farragut has the best varsity and jv in the state bar none.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that Farragut's JV is quite impressive, although yall wouldnt have beaten us as bad if one yall's players hadnt perposely kicked our starting goalie in the eye. Also, we were missing most of our better players, so the players that were in were not all starters. However, yall were defenitely a quality team and should fair quite well this year.

Purposely kicked your goalie in the EYE?? Come on you idiot, no one purposely kicks anyone the freakin eye. And anyway, when that ACCIDENTAL incident occured, the score was already 3-0. It happened in the 2nd half, and the halftime score was 3-0!!! SO, I do believe the MUCH better team won. And why is it whenever a team gets beat they always say, "well we were missing most of best players." My goodness, just admit that you got beat... BADLY!!!! Once again, the best JV team in TN is Farragut!

blackman could have a good jv team but it never seems like the play to win it seems like they play to get every one playing time they only play thur best players for less then 20 minutes wich thurs no way they gonna win that way so what dose every1 think about jv teams playin to get people playing time and not to win

hey yall r all mistaken. gchs has the best jv team in the state.possum( star forward with exceptional ball handling skills and a mean shot on goal.. i mean he literally SCARES goalies. along with joe( who is the best jv midfielder in the statewho can put it in the net from the 50)... just these two guys could take probably the 2nd best jv team in the state. ;)